Analog synthesis: it's nothing new, but Ableton's Analog expansion instrument for Ableton Live presents analog synthesis directly within the music creation environment you're already familiar with. Created in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems, Ableton Analog gives you extremely rich and detailed sound generated by the same physical modeling synthesis technology found in the AAS Ultra Analog instrument. Each individual oscillator, filter, and LFO circuit has been painstakingly modeled down to the way these components dynamically interact with one another. That means you can dial in any classic synthesizer sound you can think of with Ableton Analog for Ableton Live.
An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
What makes Analog different from any other VST or AU plug-in? Simple, it's not a conventional plug-in at all. Instead, Analog integrates directly into the DNA of Ableton Live, becoming one more integrated tool you can use to take your music further. What's more, Analog and all the other Ableton Live expansions use the same simple interface style as Live itself, so you don't have to learn a whole new workflow to get great new sounds in the environment you're already familiar with. You can even stack multiple Analogs together, add effects and MIDI processors, and then save it all as a Rack for future use.
Ableton Analog Expansion Instrument for Ableton Live Features at a Glance
- An incredibly authentic-sounding analog-synthesizer virtual instrument for Ableton Live
- Physical modeling synthesis allows real-time tweaking and customization of Analogs's individual analog modules and parameters
- 2 alias-free oscillators provide you with sine, square, and sawtooth waveforms plus white noise and a sub oscillator
- Oscillators also feature a hard sync function and are capable of pulse-width modulation when using the square waveform
- Each oscillator has an integrated pitch envelope
- Expertly programmed presets covering a range of vintage analog synthesizer sounds and entirely new analog creations
- 2 multimode filters with 2-pole and 4-pole lowpass, highpass, bandpass, notch and formant modes let you expressively shape your sound
- Filters feature flexible routing, allowing them to function in parallel or in a series
- Drive option allows for various types of saturation for each filter's output
- Each filter is fed to a discrete Amp module, featuring Level and Pan controls
- Dedicated Noise module generates white noise and has a Color knob that varies the cutoff frequency of a built-in lowpass filter
- The LFO module can modulate the Oscillator, Filter and Amplifier modules
- LFOs have triangle and square waveforms with pulse-width control, sine and 2 random waveforms, each with re-trigger, rate, offset, delay and attack parameters
- ADSR envelope modules are included for each Filter and Amp module and featuring linear and exponential shapes as well as free-run, legato, and looping modes
- Many parameters can be modulated via key tracking and velocity for expressive, dynamic playing
- Integrates directly with Ableton Live, providing you with great new sounds directly in the environment you already know
Experience a world of fully integrated analog sound with the Analog expansion instrument for Ableton Live!
Ableton Analog (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Emulator
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Only for Ableton Live)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manufacturer Part Number 83835
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.