Define your own drums with Ableton's Collision, a unique virtual instrument for Ableton Live. Developed in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS), Collision uses advanced physical modeling to allow you to shape each and every aspect of your percussion sounds. You start by defining the stiffness of your virtual beater and the kind of resonant surface it's striking (e.g., beam, plate, tube, membrane, etc.) to get the general timbre of the instrument. That's when you can start to get really creative. Change hitting positions or warp the size of the resonator to create funky spatial effects. Add noise to simulate felt mallets or apply LFO, envelopes, and other syntheses to create outlandish percussion sounds. The sky's the limit when you add Ableton Collision to your Live rig!
An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
What makes Collision different from any other VST or AU plug-in? Simple - it's not a conventional plug-in at all. Instead, Collision integrates directly into the DNA of Ableton Live, becoming one more integrated tool you can use to take your music further. What's more, Collision and all the other Ableton Live expansions use the same simple interface style as Live itself, so you don't have to learn a whole new workflow to get great new sounds in the environment you're already familiar with. You can even stack multiple Collisions together, add effect and MIDI processors, and then save it all as a Rack for future use.
Ableton Collision Virtual Instrument Features
- A completely unique instrument for Ableton Live that lets you create and define your own percussion instrument sounds
- Created in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS)
- Physical modeling synthesis allows you to tweak Collision's parameters in real time
- Define your sounds by manipulating the beater, resonant surface, and other physical characteristics of your instrument
- Create cool out-of-this-world effects by applying LFOs, envelopes, and other elements of synthesis
- Comprehensive preset collection includes xylophone, glockenspiel, marimba, balaphone, vibraphone and toms
- Many parameters can be modulated via key tracking, velocity and MIDI controllers for expressive and dynamic playing
Invent your own percussion sounds with Ableton's Collision virtual instrument for Ableton Live!
- Software Type Physical Modeling Percussion Virtual Instrument
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Ableton Live Only)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 3GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manufacturer Part Number 83868
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.