Virtual Analog Synthesis: Big Sounds in a Small Package If you've heard the rich sonic possibilities the TI Snow has to offer, you may be surprised to learn that the unit weighs less than five pounds and takes up less desk space than a sheet of paper. That's because the TI Snow achieves its virtual analog sounds via all-digital DSP (digital signal processors). Its architecture is modular in the sense that it can simulate endless combinations of signal paths, modeling a variety of different oscillation and filter types. Because it's virtual-analog, the TI Snow's polyphony varies depending on which patch you're using, how complicated its waveform is, what filters and mods are active, etc. The TI Snow even offers a modulation matrix which simulates complex wiring schemes which were previously only available with massive analog cabinets.
TI Means Total Integration TI means total integration, and total integration means the TI Snow immerses itself seamlessly with your current studio recording environment. Just connect the TI Snow to your computer via the provided USB cable, and it will appear as a virtual instrument within your DAW. Doing so expands the user interface, granting the user new, intuitive ways of sculpting their waves. User settings will be saved when you exit the program so your virtual synth will be just how you left it the next time you load it as a virtual instrument.
Easy-to-Use Interface, With or Without a Computer If you don't work with a DAW, don't worry. Just connect the TI Snow to your favorite MIDI controller or sequencer, and use it like you would any other synthesizer. The intuitive interface lets you get to over 1,000 sounds in four clicks or less, with easy editing and parameter tweaking. Includes virtual analog, wavetable, and granular oscillators, Mini Moog cascade emulation, and over 6,000 free sound patches.
Analog, MIDI and USB I/O With a generous selection of analog, MIDI, and USB I/O, the Access Virus TI Snow fits nicely into your existing rig. Because it's all digital, a Virus VA synth can interface seamlessly with a DAW environment, so it's the ideal "analog" synthesizer for the studio-based music producer. And because the Snow is so light and compact, it's a solid choice for traveling artists too -- just add a MIDI controller keyboard, and you've got a sweet synth rig to go.
Access Virus TI Snow Features - DSP-powered virtual analog desktop synthesizer
- 10 to 50 note polyphony depending on patch
- 1024 preset patches, 512 of which are user-assignable
- 64 Multi-Mode slots for combing patches
- More than 6,000 additional patches available as a free download
- Includes Virus Control Center software for backing up settings and swapping patches
- Oscillator modes: virtual analog, wavetable, hypersaw, graintable, and format table
- 192 onboard effects including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, frequency shifter, ring modulator, distortion, EQ, and more
- Two independent multi-mode filters
- Filter modes: high pass, low pass, band pass, band stop, and an analog filter modeled after the Moog MiniMoog cascade filter
- 32-step user-programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch
- Program your own arpeggio or select from 64 preset patterns
- Modulation Matrix with six slots, each featuring one source and three destinations for simulating complex wiring schemes
- Automatically syncs tempo with incoming audio signals
- Tempo Tap button for inputting your own tempo
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations
- Studio-grade 24-bit, 192 kHz digital/analog converters
- Seamlessly integrates with a DAW setup using a single USB cord
- Compatible as VST, AU, and RTAS virtual instrument plug-in
- Mono and stereo 1/4 inch in
- Mono and stereo 1/4 inch out
- MIDI in and out
- USB port
- Includes anti-theft key lock slot
- Compact and weighs 3.3 pounds
- Sturdy metal chassis
- Powered via included power supply
- USB cable and Quick Start manual also included
Since '97, Access has been turning heads with their Virus line of virtual-analog synthesizers. Combining the best of analog and digital mediums, Access Virus synthesizers use DSP to simulate the complex circuits used in vintage analog synthesizers. Tap into the power of a sweet Virus synth the affordable way -- with the Virus TI Snow.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.