Opening New Doors AFX gives you exhaustive control over the iZotope FX inside Serato DJ. Just plug it in to expand or add controls to any Serato setup. A total of 9 touch-activated knobs unlock all-new FX capabilities - planned or improvised. Assign FX on the fly, tweak their parameters, and layer FX types with tactile, responsive control that incorporates a dramatic "twist"- knobs that react to the human touch. In Touch mode, each knob responds to a twist, a touch, or a combination of both. A rotary-push knob and corresponding backlit LCD screen provides easy parameter adjustment and confirmation. For DJs adding FX controls to a Serato NoiseMAP(TM) setup (timecode vinyl), AFX even provides DVS-mode switching, keeping your interaction with the computer trackpad or mouse at a minimum.
Pad Pounding Eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads get the ideas in your head to the tips of your fingers. With 10 pad modes, AFX gives you ample freedom to trigger samples, manage loops, assign hot-cues, and slice tracks. With backlit RGB feedback, you will always know which mode you have selected in addition to real-time pad performance feedback. Akai Professional knows pads - the iconic MPC line is a staple for producing electronic music using pad-oriented sample-triggering - and responds to each press, tap, or slam as musically as possible. From the AFX, DJs can construct (or deconstruct) entire performances from the pads, taking creativity to a whole new level.
Do a Forward Flip AFX has deep integration with Serato DJ's Flip Expansion Pack. Flip allows you to record your cue point and censor actions which can be saved and looped, ready to re-trigger and start in an instant. Use Serato Flip to create and save up to 6 Flips per track, ready for playback in the studio or the club. Flip can be used to create and play back custom song edits ranging from extended intros/outtros, breakdowns, making beats, skipping verses or choruses, and creating clean edits of songs. Even more, AFX includes Serato's Backpack FX Expansion pack to give your sets a boost using a dub collection of analog-style effects - echo's, loopers, filters, and time stretch.
AKAI AFX DJ Controller Features
- Provides extensive hands-on audio command of Serato DJ
- Tweak effects, manage loops, trigger samples, set cue points, and more
- Serato Flip-capable - create custom edits, extend your music or re-imagine it altogether in the studio or club (download included)
- Adds additional control options to any Serato DJ setup including DVS and HID players
- 4 decks of Serato DJ control over a single USB connection
- 9 touch-activated knobs for groundbreaking effects tweaking and EQ kills
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, slicing, and sample triggering
- Instant, tactile DVS mode switching: Absolute, Relative and Internal
- Endless Controller with LED timeline for instant access to any point in the track
- Endless Controller doubles as pitch bend and macro effects control
- Backlit digital display provides feedback of parameter values
- Low-profile, portable design compliments any setup, anywhere
- Dimensions: 1.7 inches tall (42mm), 10.7 long (271mm), 5.3 wide (134mm)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.