All of the controls and features from the legendary MPC, now with complete Mac or PC integration.
Fusing Akai Professional’s legendary MPC layout and workflow with the power of your computer, MPC Renaissance is truly a powerhouse of an instrument for making music. The Akai MPC Renaissance is a fully integrated hardware/software system that allows you to construct and create songs using the classic hardware controls and pop-up display that have made the MPC a known name in the world of music production, while incorporating an intuitive software program for sequencing on your computer. Along with legendary controls, the MPC Renaissance features Akai’s exclusive MPC software with 128-track sequencing, instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins, and a massive 6GB+ sound library that will vastly expand your production capabilities to your Mac or PC.
MPC Renaissance Hardware
Combine MPC production workflow with the raw processing power of your computer. The MPC renaissance has16 genuine MPC pads that are backlit for easy visibility, 16 Q-Link controls, and an adjustable backlit LCD screen so you can see where you are at in the process at all times. The classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and MPC Transport controls are all present to keep you with the familiar MPC style workflow you may be accustomed to. Connections include XLR/TRS combo inputs, Stereo 1/4” out, stereo assignable mix 1/4” out and S/PDIF I/O, dedicated turntable outputs, two MIDI inputs and two MIDI outputs, and a four channel USB 2.0 interface with a two-port USB 2.0 hub built-in.
Akai’s exclusive MPC software makes the transition from the original box to your computer a breeze. 128-Track sequencing ability will provide you with plenty of options when cruising through the massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds from the original MPC3000. There’s instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins, and the ability to record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU program. The MPC Renaissance software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND audio file types, as well as any samples and sequences from any MPC ever made. Use the software as a stand alone DAW or inside of your favorite workstation as a VST or AU plugin. The software is both Mac and PC compatible.
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Vintage Mode changes output sound character to MPC3000, MPC60 and more
- 16 Backlit genuine MPC pads, 16 Q-Link controls, and adjustable backlit LCD screen
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing and MPC transport controls
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac or PC with 128-track sequencing capability
- Two XLR-1/4” combo inputs and dedicated turntable input
- Four-channel USB 2.0 audio interface and two-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Up to eight pad banks―more than any other MPC ever
- Two MIDI inputs and four MIDI outputs
- Stereo 1/4” out, stereo assignable mix 1/4” out & S/PDIF I/O
- MPC SOFTWARE
- 128-Track sequencing capability
- Massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST/AU/RTAS plugin
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
- Mac and PC-compatible
Offers unlimited music production power at a special introductory price!
The SONiVOX Pulse Advanced Production Virtual Instrument provides the backbone of your beat and the heartbeat of your rig, driving your production forward with its sheer depth of features and uninhibited workflow. It's the music production plugin that keeps pace with your creativity. Load, import, stack, step, drag, drop, tweak, effect, layer, slice, and dice your sounds to your hearts content. PULSE has a gargantuan feature set designed to give you the utmost control over your sounds.
The Heart and Soul of Your Rig
Unlimited music production power with an unrestricted workflow! PULSE - Advanced Production Instrument, is all that and more. Beyond a beat machine and way more flexible than old-school hardware units, PULSE provides the backbone of your beat and the heartbeat of your rig, driving your production forward with its sheer depth of features and uninhibited workflow.
Music Production Your Way
Snug like a glove. That's how PULSE fits into your production environment. PULSE's intuitive design lets you work the way you want to. Drop in a WAV, MP3, Aiff, or your MPC format files. Slice, dice, map, auto auto-map to your heart's content, then let PULSE's immense feature set do all of the heavy lifting so you can focus solely on making amazing music!
Over 400 Drum Kits and Instruments
Of Course PULSE will let you import all the sounds you've already got. But PULSE wouldn't be complete if SONiVOX didn't also include a robust selection of great instruments from their award winning sound design team. PULSE's factory sound bank will have heads moving with its gigabytes of over 400 fat kits, boomin basses, juicy instruments, and SFX.
- Next-generation music production software for MAC and PC, combining MPC style editing and workflow, with the power of you computer.
- Imports most MPC file formats including MPC 60/II, MPC 3000, MPC 2000, MPC 2000XL, MPC 1000, MPC 2500, MPC 500, MPC 5000 as well as AIFF, WAV, Broadcast WAV, ACID & MP3 files.
- Fast workflow with every feature at your finger tips, including MPC and Mp3 file import
- Lock Pulse easily to your controller with Learn
- Nail the groove with realtime input quantize
- Retrigger pads with a simple button click
- Onboard real-time sampling
- 64 fully programmable pads on 4 pad banks
- Drag, drop, and layer audio files to any pad
- Per pad editing of LFO, volume, pitch, envelope, panning, and filter with ten user selectable filter types with a simple right click
- Modulation settings for each pad are easily accessible from the interface
- Everything you need to make your sounds amazing including LFO's, Envelops, and a large selection of Filters
- 8 fully assignable stereo outputs
- FX section assignable to 8 Stereo FX Buses complete with tempo sync stereo delay, EQ, and reverb effects
- Lightning fast wave editing interface
- Pad-specific variable resolution note repeat.
- Independent pad step sequencer that optionally locks to your DAW
- User-assignable auto pitch map, velocity override (full), choke and one shot mode
- User adjustable input-quantize mode
- 400+ drum kits and instruments included in Pulse's extensive factory sound bank
- Works as a MAC or PC Standalone application or as a VST, AU, & RTAS plugin
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!