Four powerful plug-ins by Apogee.
This studio bundle includes four essential plug-ins from Apogee. A world leader in recording hardware, their software creations are equally leading edge. Apogee FX Rack combines a premium selection of modern and vintage plugins with audio hardware DSP and simple yet flexible workflow options. This complete bundle includes the Opto-3A Vintage Compressor/Limiter, the ModEQ 6 Modern 6 Band Visual Equalizer, and the ModComp
Modern Visual Compressor/Limiter. It features the EQP-1A Program Equalizer.
Apogee and Pulse Techniques Partnership
In their quest to reproduce every nuance of the Pultec Program Equalizer, Apogee enlisted Steve Jackson of Pulse Techniques, the current manufacturer of new Pultec hardware. During the ten years Steve spent recreating the legendary EQP-1A, he learned the intricate secrets of each component from the only person alive who knew them – Eugene Shenk, the original Pultec designer.
After careful analysis of several vintage and new Pultec EQP-1A units, Apogee chose to model our plugin after one of Steve’s new units – it was like unboxing a brand-new unit in 1959. The Apogee’s software Pultec is the only EQP-1A type plugin approved and fully licensed by Steve and Pulse Techniques.
- Precisely recreates the Pultec EQP-1A’s unique characteristics
- Broad EQ curves, shape your sounds while maintaining their integrity Interaction of Bands, to create characteristic EQ curves used by engineers for decades Circuit Non-Linearities, to add the “magic” that hardware units are renown for
- Developed with Pulse Technologies, current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio
- Optical Compressor/Limiter
- Reproduces the reactive compression characteristics of modeled hardware
- Extended Hf emphasis functionality Sidechain HP filter Dry/FX Mix Runs natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio
- ModEQ 6 Modern 6 Band Visual Equalizer
- Band Parametric EQ
- Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass
- 2 Peak/Shelf
- 2 Peak/Notch Visual user interface Spectrum Analyzer Band Solo Proportional/Constant Q Runs natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Band Parametric EQ
- Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass
- 2 Peak/Shelf
- 2 Peak/Notch Visual user interface Spectrum Analyzer Band Solo Proportional/Constant Q Runs natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio
- Visual user interface
- 3 User Selectable Styles, Punch, Easy and Level
- 2- Band Sidechain EQ Auto Makeup Dry/FX Mix Runs natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
Apogee FX Rack brings its audio expertise to the world of software audio plugins. Order today.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.