Audio-Technica's AT4022 is a low-profile omnidirectional condenser microphone that's a great choice for miking acoustic guitar, piano, and a host of other acoustic instruments. Ideal for both studio and live situations, thanks to its high SPL handling, wide dynamic range, and flat frequency response, the AT4022 also features a special low-mass diaphragm that serves to improve transient response and reduce issues from mechanical and handling noise. Ruggedly designed and featuring a switchable highpass filter and 10dB pad, the AT4022 is another superb microphone from Audio-Technica.Audio-Technica AT4022 Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Great acoustic instrument microphone
- Switchable highpass filter and 10dB pad
- High SPL handling and superb transient response
Great acoustic instrument microphone
Featuring an exceptionally flat frequency response and an omnidirectional pattern, the Audio-Technica AT4022 is well suited to capturing acoustic guitars, pianos, and virtually any acoustic instrument. Its wide dynamic range also makes it a great choice for both studio and stage environments.
Switchable highpass filter and 10dB pad
Designed to tailor to whatever source you need to record or reproduce live, the Audio-Technica AT4022 microphone offers an 80Hz highpass filter, to reduce low end rumble and feedback, and a 10dB pad.
High SPL handling and superb transient response
The Audio-Technica AT4022 microphone offers an SPL handling of 146dB, 156dB when the 10dB pad is engaged. This high handling, in addition to its low-mass element for superb transient response makes the AT4022 a good choice for percussion miking.
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Max SPL: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 156 dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Self-noise: 13 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (TYPICAL): 133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Required 48V Phantom Power
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Dimensions: 5.67" long, 0.83"maximum body diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case
The Audio-Technica AT4022 is a versatile omnidirectional condenser microphone that's great on acoustic instruments!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.