Low-profile woodwind mic with versatile mounting system.
Designed for use with woodwinds, the ATM350W UniMount system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491W woodwind mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5 in. gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to any woodwind instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how much you move the instrument as you play.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount woodwind mount attaches securely to any woodwind instrument via a flexible strap, providing excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount 5 in. gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
A better way to mic woodwinds. Order soon.SPECIFICATIONS Audio
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 159 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: .5 in.
- Length: 1.5 in.
- Weight: .5 oz.
- Diameter: .74 in.
- Length: 3.6 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Mount: Yes
- Power supply: Module included
- Cable: 13 ft.
- Stand: No
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.