The Mics - D6: A dynamic low frequency microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast, the D6 is now the standard for kick drum miking. The D6 is also used with large toms, bass cabinets and other instruments requiring extended low frequency reproduction.
- i5: Although most commonly used for snare drum and guitar cabinets, the i5 is the perfect utility microphone for any studio and can be used to mic any instrument. The i5 is a dynamic microphone with clear accurate sound reproduction.
- D2: The D2 is a dynamic microphone designed for instruments requiring precise and accurate sound reproduction in the mid-bass frequencies, namely rack toms, congas, percussion and horns.
- D4: A dynamic microphone similar in profile to the D2, the D4 is tuned to provide an additional octave of low frequency response down to 40 Hz. The D4 is a perfect choice for floor toms, large rack toms, leslie cabinets, saxophones, baritone saxophones, bass flutes, trombones, low brass, acoustic bass, cajons and any instrument or sound effect requiring precise low frequency reproduction.
- SCX25A: Shock mounted within an intricate machined brass ring, the SCX25A features an elegant design and a patented capsule suspension system. The SCX25A delivers a pure, open-air sound with exceptional detail and realism, and is ideal for various acoustic instrument and vocal applications. The size, performance and profile of this microphone make it perfect for pianos, especially in situations where a short stick or closed lid is employed.
- SCX1HC: The SCX1HC is a hypercardioid pencil condenser microphone. A great choice for hi-hat, the SCX1HC is also ideal for instruments that require close miking along with pattern control to minimize room noise or surrounding instruments. The SCX1 Series microphones are available with cardioid or omni polar patterns, all of which feature interchangeable capsules.
Audix STE8 Studio Elite 8 Drum Microphone Package Features - All-in-one solution for studio miking
- Instrument-specific mics for optimal results
- Rugged Audix quality
- Aluminum road case
Audix STE8 Studio Elite 8 Drum Microphone Package Includes - 1-D6 with DCLIP
- 1-i5 with DVICE
- 2-D2 with DVICES
- 1-D4 with DVICE
- 1-SCX1HC with DCLIP and windscreen
- 2-SCX25A with SMT25 shock mounts
- 1 Aluminum Road Case
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.