Aesthetically the compact body features an elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly. The high-quality FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. The rugged CK-1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
- The CK-1 in its normal stock version uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents Avantone's commitment to quality, as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders.
- Any studio can proudly offer the CK-1 for instrumental and percussion miking. It exudes class visually as well as sonically. The CK-1 is equally at home on the stage for drum overheads, acoustic instruments and piano.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- The rugged CK-1 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
- Three interchangeable 19 mm (3/4") capsules (cardioid, omni, and hypercardioid) offer versatility for accommodating virtually any miking task.
- The included SSM Shock Mount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Separate -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll-off switches
- Uses include cymbals, hi-hats, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, percussion, etc. -- anywhere you'd use a pencil condenser.
- The -10 dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
Avantone CK-1 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Includes
- Avantone CK-1 FET Microphone
- Avantone SSM shock mount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- 19mm Cardioid, Omni, and Hyper-Cardioid capsules
- Owners Manual
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.