Aesthetically the compact body features an elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly. The high-quality FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. The rugged CK-1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
- The CK-1 in its normal stock version uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents Avantone's commitment to quality, as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders.
- Any studio can proudly offer the CK-1 for instrumental and percussion miking. It exudes class visually as well as sonically. The CK-1 is equally at home on the stage for drum overheads, acoustic instruments and piano.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- The rugged CK-1 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
- Three interchangeable 19 mm (3/4") capsules (cardioid, omni, and hypercardioid) offer versatility for accommodating virtually any miking task.
- The included SSM Shock Mount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Separate -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll-off switches
- Uses include cymbals, hi-hats, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, percussion, etc. -- anywhere you'd use a pencil condenser.
- The -10 dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
Avantone CK-1 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Includes
- Avantone CK-1 FET Microphone
- Avantone SSM shock mount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- 19mm Cardioid, Omni, and Hyper-Cardioid capsules
- Owners Manual
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!