Behringer DCX2496 Ultradrive Pro Digital Crossover System Features
- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end AKM 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
- Precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero"-attack limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- 4 different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs-allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- Additional sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a 4th internal input signal
- Future-proof Ultradrive Pro software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces
- Link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several Ultradrive Pros
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable via PC software or on PCMCIA card
- Open architecture assures easy software updates
- Low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
Ultradrive Pro Start with its 3 analog inputs (one suitable as a digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs. You get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end AKM 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an extreme dynamic range of 113 dB. Easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz is a breeze with the integrated sample rate converter. There are precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs, and 'Zero'-attack limiters on all output channels guarantee optimal signal and loudspeaker protection.
Flexibility You also get 4 different mono and stereo output operating modes, all with individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave. The delays for all inputs and outputs are adjustable. This allows you to manually or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences. An additional sum signal is easily derived from the A/B/C inputs.
Future-Proof Now that remote control is such a hot topic, you'll be glad that the future-proof Behringer Ultradrive Pro software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces. And the link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several Ultradrive Pros. A Windows-based editing software is available for download free of charge. No matter what the future brings, its open architecture assures easy software updates. A PCMCIA slot allows you to store all your settings and recall them anytime you change the location -- virtually taking your Ultradrive Pro with you.
But don't be fooled by the Behringer DXC2496 Ultradrive Pro's sleek design. Its high-power Sharc-DSPs and high resolution Crystal/AKM A/D & D/A converter provide outstanding audio performance -- and the servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs guarantee excellent connectivity for the years to come.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.