Assignable Channels Channels 1-4 are crossfader-assignable channels with line/phono level selector switches for connecting turntables or CDJs. Each channel is equipped with three-band EQ and boost, cutoff, and kill controls. Even the crossfader curve can be adjusted on the fly, independently for each channel. The DDM4000 also has a dedicated microphone channel with dual mono XLR inputs and its own effects section, as well as a talk-over function.
Beat-Synced Effects and Samples DJing just got a little easier, thanks to Behringer's auto BPM counters. The DDM400 features dual effects sections with BPM-based effects. Since BPM is automatically measured by the unit, you can turn on the effects and they will automatically synchronize, leaving you free to adjust other parameters. The Sampler section also automatically beat syncs -- so you can capture a sample from incoming audio, automatically beat sync it, and keep the beat going as you transition between tracks.
Behringer DDM4000 5-Channel DJ Mixer Features
- Five-channel 32-bit DJ mixer with effects and beat-synced sampler section
- Four assignable stereo input channels with three-band EQ for turntables, CDJs, or other devices (phono preamps on channels 3 and 4)
- One microphone channel with gain, EQ, and effect controls
- Talk On button for reducing music volume during voiceovers
- Dual effects engines with BPM counters and beat-based effects
- Sampler with real-time audio capture, BPM loop function, real-time pitch control, effects, and crossfader start option
- Replaceable crossfader with adjustable crossfader curves, reverse button, and automatic BPM synchronized crossfading
- Save user preferences like EQ, effect settings, crossfader curves, etc. for multiple users
- Control the mixer and sample section of your favorite DJ software via MIDI
- Four phono/line stereo RCA inputs and two mono XLR mic inputs
- Right, Left, and Sub XLR outputs, three RCA outputs, and digital S/PDIF output
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- Dedicated headphone section with mix/split controls and bass/treble boost functions, helpful in club environments
- Rack mountable
- Rugged Behringer construction
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.