Inputs and Outputs The X2442USB mixer has 4 stereo channels, 8 mono channels, 4 aux sends, and 4 stereo aux returns. You get four subgroups for mixing flexibility; Main Inserts for connecting graphic EQs or compressor/limiters, and eight Direct Outs and Sub Outs for flexible connections to your outboard gear. With its built-in USB audio interface, this mixer makes a great DAW front-end. Pair the XENYX X2442USB mixer with a computer, and you'll have one awesome little project studio
Pro-Level Mic Preamps The XENYX X2442USB is driven by 10 XENYX-powered, high-headroom mic inputs, which yield 130 dB of dynamic range with a frequency response that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Thanks to XENYX microphone preamplifiers, the mixer is able to deliver the transparent, crystal-clear performance that you'd expect from a professional mixer that costs way more.
British Takeover Based on the circuitry of legendary '60s and '70s British consoles, the XENYX X2442USB's "British" 3-band channel EQs with semi-parametric mid band deliver a tone that's highly musical and warm -- just what you need to take your tracks from good to great.
Easy One-Knob Dynamic Compression Master the art of applying compression with the mixer's easy-to-use one-knob compressors on 8 mono channels. Just turn the knob to dial in gentle compression, all the way up to serious peak control for instruments and vocals. With this mixer in your live rig, there's no need for outboard compressors -- Behringer's one-knob compressors deliver plenty of punch and clarity to thicken up drums or get your vocals up above the mix.
Effective FX What would a mixer be without effects? The XENYX X2442USB features Behringer's 24-bit dual engine FX processor with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. There's also an accurate input meter, a handy Parameter control for refining your effects, a Tap button for manual tempo entry, and storable user parameter settings.
Everything You Need for Computer-Based Recording/Editing Using the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect the XENYX X2442USB directly to your computer via USB and enjoy recording audio directly from your mixer to your hard drive.
So that you can get started recording right out of the box, the mixer comes with free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument and effect plug-ins, and a low-latency driver. Specifically, this software package includes energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software, which features its own multi-FX processor, a synthesizer/sampler and a drum machine, and more; the Audacity open source audio editor; and Podcasting applications like Podifier, Juice, Podnova, and Golden Ear.
Behringer XENYX X2442USB 16-Channel Mixer Features
- 16-Channel analog mixer with stereo USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps
- 8 compressors with one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Built-in FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- Stereo USB/audio Interface for connecting and recording directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing, and Podcasting software
- Includes 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and low-latency driver
- Comes with DAW software: energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music-production software with a universal audio/MIDI sequencer that loads on all computer platforms
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix, and subgroup routing switches, solo, and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 Subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 4 Multifunctional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with 1/4-inch jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones, and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Durable 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Energy-saving switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response, plus low power consumption
- Rackmount brackets included
- Rugged construction -- take it from studio to stage and back again
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!