The Behringer Xenyx XL1600 32-input 4-bus live mixer has the goods for front-of-house or monitor duties, and is completely at home in corporate and touring audio rigs. The XL1600's high-headroom, low noise mic preamps and musical, Brit-inspired EQ give you gorgeous sound, while its intuitive layout and color-coded control interface makes it easy to use. The XL1600's 8 mono and four stereo channels, four busses, and cornucopia of I/O lets you mix shows without running out of console. If you need a live mixer, check out the Behringer Xenyx XL1600.
Behringer Xenyx XL1600
- British EQ?
- Amazingly easy-to-use
- Great back panel layout
The Behringer Xenyx XL1600 employs "British" EQ. What's up with that? Well, the EQ's on 70s British consoles were eminently musical, caressing your signal rather than jolting it. We're talking finesse. These highly sought-after holy grail EQ characteristics were the result of wider curves, lower Q, synergistic harmonic phase management, and general Brit engineering mojo. You could load on the EQ or make deeps cuts, all without incurring sonic acrimony. Happily, Behringer has emulated these delightful EQ (or should we say, "equalisation") characteristics in the XL1600. Smashing.
The Behringer Xenyx XL1600's dials are assigned to colors that let you easily locate each function and quickly identify corresponding faders. The whole enchilada is laid out intuitively, letting you work quickly, even in dark venus. From the white input gain trim dials to the orange, blue, and red channel sends - everything is logically located and suitable color-coded. Using the Behringer Xenyx XL1600 couldn't be simpler!
Great back panel layout
The back panel of the Behringer Xenyx XL1600 is essentially an intuitive patch bay, giving you mounds of flexibility in patching up a show. Everything is arranged into a logical topography that mirrors the console surface and reflects the way you actually use live mixers. With its user-friendly design, you can configure the XL1600 quickly and confidently, move on to your sound check, and perhaps fit in a civilized dinner before the show.
Behringer Xenyx XL1600 Features
- Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog live mixer
- 12 state-of-the-art Xenyx Pro Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 4 Subgroup outputs with inserts plus 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A
- 6 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel
- Clip and Signal LEDs plus 80Hz, EQ, Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 2 multi-functional stereo FX returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 Headphone and Speaker outputs with selectable Main/CD/Tape inputs
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for 100-240V flexibility, superior audio performance, and energy efficiency
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The Behringer Xenyx XL1600 wants to be your live mixer. Take one home!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.