With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The EQ-200 is the most flexible compact EQ ever created for guitar and bass. It features two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels, plus an onboard graphic display that shows the current EQ curve at a glance. Selectable signal flow structures configure the channels for stereo, parallel, or series operation, and it’s even possible to patch in external pedals for deep pre/post tone shaping. Going further, the frequency centers of all 10 bands can be set to three different types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s performance for different instruments.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
- Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32.1 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
- Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Dual 10-Band EQs with Adjustable Range
With its refined design, 32-bit/96 kHz engine, and ultra-low noise specs, the EQ-200 delivers precision tonal control with superior audio quality. Up to 15 dB of cut or boost is available on each band, and each channel has a level slider for balancing with the bypass sound or kicking in a solo boost when needed. The center frequency configuration of the bands can also be set to one of three types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s equalization for all types of instruments, from electric and acoustic guitars to bass, keyboards, and beyond.
Flexible Signal Flow and Pre/Post FX Insert
The EQ-200’s variable signal flow structure offers an uncommon level of versatility in sculpting sounds. The A and B channels can be linked together or used independently, and you can also patch in an external pedal (or a chain of pedals) for pre-EQ and/or post-EQ processing. When used with overdrive and distortion pedals, this provides an exceptional level of power in honing your tone for both rhythm and lead playing. Series mode runs the two EQs one after the other, allowing you to shape your basic tone with one and set up the second for solos or additional sound shaping.
Simple Interface and Visual EQ Display
Using the EQ-200 is fast, intuitive, and frustration-free. Hands-on sliders provide direct access to 10 EQ bands and master channel level, while the informative display offers a visual overview of the current EQ curve. The two channels are toggled with a dedicated panel button, and navigating deeper parameters is quick and efficient. And with the useful Panel Lock function, you can disable the controls to prevent accidental changes while operating other pedals on your board.
Save and Recall Your Favorite Setups
The EQ-200 offers four onboard memories, allowing you to save favorite setups for install recall. There’s also a Manual setting that reflects the current panel settings, essentially giving you a fifth setup to choose from. You can scroll through memories with an EQ-200 footswitch, and it’s even possible to limit the scrolling range or assign memories directly for faster access while performing.
Deep Real-Time Control
By default, the EQ-200’s footswitches control EQ bypass and memory scrolling, but you can reassign them to turn channels on/off, select specific memories, and more. Control is also possible via external footswitches, and these are freely assignable as well. Alternately, you can connect an expression pedal to control A or B channel levels, or even the overall output (a handy stand-in for a volume pedal). MIDI I/O is also available on mini TRS jacks, letting you operate various functions from external MIDI controllers and chain multiple 200 series pedals to select memories on all of them at once.
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- ON/OFF switch, MEMORY switch
- 30--12.8 k sliders, LEVEL slider
- A/B button, MEMORY button
- Display: Graphic LCD (64 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Indicator: A/B indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro-B type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 170 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Alkaline: Approx. 7 Hours (* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3
- Rubber foot x 4
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA-S series
- Footswitch: FS-5U
- Dual footswitch: FS-6, FS-7
- Expression pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
- TRS/MIDI cable: BMIDI-5-35
Size and Weight
- Width: 101 mm, 4 inches
- Depth: 138 mm, 5-7/16 inches
- Height: 60 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Height (including rubber foot): 62 mm, 2-1/2 inches
- Weight: 630 g, 1 lb 7 oz
- Weight (including battery): 700 g, 1 lb 9 oz
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.