Using all-analog circuitry, the VB-2W authentically reproduces the true pitch-shifted vibrato of the original VB-2 pedal, and also adds an innovative new vibrato mode and real-time control function for enhanced expression.
Ahead of its time when it debuted in 1982, the VB-2 Vibrato has been rediscovered by modern players looking to create unique guitar textures with stompbox effects. Thanks to its expressive, one-of-a-kind sound, this rare pedal has gone on to become one of the most valuable BOSS effects in the vintage market. Now, the progressive spirit of the VB-2 has been reborn as the Waza Craft VB-2W.
Boss VB2W Waza Craft Vibrato Effects Pedal Features
- Premium edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Custom mode features a totally new vibrato sound with unique filter wave
- Standard mode provides a true reproduction of the vintage VB-2 Vibrato sound
- All-analog circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) vibrato line
- Control the effect depth in real time with an optional expression pedal
- Rise Time knob to control the initial onset of the vibrato effect
- Unlatch mode activates the effect only while pressing the pedal, ideal for adding vibrato to specific notes and chords
- Bypass mode takes the BBD out of the signal path to eliminate latency when the effect is off
Waza Craft: The Art of Superior Tone
Since the beginning, the engineers at BOSS have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones using any technology necessary, from old-school analog circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this enthusiastic spirit, Boss introduces the Waza Craft series. In Japan, “Waza” is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. With final sound approval carried out by BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully selected analog components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.
Boss VB2W Waza Craft Vibrato Effects Pedal Specifications
- Modes: LATCH, UNLATCH, BYPASS
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: Pedal switch, Standard/Custom switch, RATE knob, DEPTH knob, RISE TIME knob, MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DEPTH jack, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 35 mA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 2-7/8 x 5-1/8 x 2-3/8” (73 x 129 x 59mm)
- Weight: (including battery) 1 lb (450 g)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.