Chameleon Labs 7602 MKII with X-MOD Option Mic Preamp / EQ at a Glance
- A powerful addition to your studio arsenal
- The X-MOD option gives you high-end British input and output transformers
- Built like a tank, for years of serious professional use
The power of the 7602 MKII starts with its input stage, which allows you to select the perfect impedance for your microphone. This function alone makes the 7602 MKII invaluable to any serious engineer, because it allows you to get a wide range of tone out of a single microphone. It also lets you get the most out of ribbons and other "low-output" microphones. Next, there's the 7602 MKII's switchable highpass filter, which lets you cut out the mud and other useless low-frequency noise that can cloud up your sound. Shelving high- and low-frequency EQ controls with selectable cutoff frequencies give you an enormous range of tone, and semi-parametric mid control lets you dial in frequencies from 360Hz all the way up to 7.2k - perfect for fine-tuning your sound.
The X-MOD option gives you high-end British input and output transformers
The Chameleon Labs 7602 MKII with X-MOD Option X-MOD option adds high-end British input and output transformers from Carnhill/Saint Ives. These custom transformers give the 7602 MKII warm bottom end and smooth, gentle top that's perfect for tracking or mixing.
Built like a tank, for years of serious professional use
A high-end, Swiss-made, 20-position solid-gold gain switch assures not only mechanical-noise-free operation, but quality that's built to last. A Switchcraft DI is also ready for years of hard use. (You'll probably want to write this amazing preamp into your will.) Finally, US-made tantalum capacitors and custom wound transformers give the 7602 MKII robust sound, all the way up to its +80dB maximum gain. If you're looking for a single great preamplifier/EQ that you can use for any microphone and any sound source, the Chameleon Labs 7602 MKII microphone preamplifier and equalizer is it!
Chameleon Labs 7602 MKII with X-MOD Option Mic Preamp/EQ Features
- Single-channel preamp and 3-band EQ combo
- X-MOD option adds high-end British input and output transformers from Carnhill/Saint Ives
- Selectable impedance (300 ohms or 1.2 kohms) lets you get excellent results from any microphone
- 5-position switchable highpass filter
- Swiss-made, 20-position solid-gold gain switch with up to 80dB of gain
- Robust Switchcraft DI
- Shelving low-frequency control with four frequency selections: 220Hz, 110Hz, 60Hz, and 35Hz
- Peaking mid-frequency control with six frequency selections: 360Hz, 700Hz, 1.6k, 3.2k, 4.8k, and 7.2k
- Shelving high-frequency control with four frequency selections: 16k, 12k, 7k, 4.9k and 3.4k
- All frequency bands feature 20db boost/cut
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.