Chandler Limited's Little Devil Compressor fits into any 500-series module, putting Chandler's all-discrete circuitry, transformer-balanced designs, and premier hand-made quality into the popular modern format. The Little Devil Compressor is a FET compressor, which uses concepts from Chandler's famous Germanium Compressor and the Neve 2264 compressor. Its input control features a curve selection, with germanium diode knees. There are also a gain makeup control, a 3-position attack control, a flexible sidechain filter, and full hardware bypass on the Chandler Limited Little Devil Compressor.
Chandler Limited Little Devil Compressor Module Features
- FET compressor module
- Input control and curve selection with zener and germanium diode knees
- Gain make-up control
- Attack control and 3-position ratio control
- Sidechain filter
- THD selection
- Release control
- Full hardwire bypass
- Runs on any 500 series rack and Power Supply Unit
Bring Chandler Limited's vintage-flavored compression to your 500 series rack, with the Little Devil Compressor!
- Quality Module from Chandler Limited
- Chandler Limited's collection of EQs, compressors/limiters, and preamplifiers are among the best in the industry. Indeed, Chandler Limited's innovative Germanium Series uses classic, smooth-sounding germanium transistors - like those found on the earliest Neve, EMI, Telefunken, and Fairchild units - to effectively revive that warm vintage sound palette. What's more, in addition to fantastic outboard gear, Chandler offers up classic sounds in plug-in form with their spot-on emulations of the legendary Abbey Road console. When you want a vintage touch brought to your modern recordings, trust Chandler Limited.
- Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 1
- Controls Input, Mix, Output, Attack, Sidechain, Ratio, Release
- Side Chain Inserts Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number LITTLE DEVIL COMPRESSOR
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.