Accurate mixing requires accurate monitoring. And with a 4-gang, 47-position stepped attenuator that's accurate within 0.05dB, the Coleman M3PHMKIII promotes a balanced listening environment for all your sources. This completely passive, uncolored controller lets you switch between three sets of speakers to ensure your mix translates to a wide range of playback systems. L/R mute switches let you isolate stereo material and identify playback issues. And Mono and polarity switches that let you test mono compatibility will have your stereo drums and guitars sounding their best. If you're looking for a complete DAW monitoring solution in a compact 1U chassis, AudioBuy recommends taking the Coleman Audio M3PHMKIII for a spin.
Coleman Audio: studio solutions that don't get in the way
Glenn Coleman's controllers, interfaces, and meters are the result of his 40+ years of technical experience in the audio industry, having worked for the likes of MCI, Atlantic Studios, and Martin Audio. Coleman Audio's dead-simple broadcasting and studio solutions are built with three objectives: to last, to be transparent, and to fill a need for end users. These solutions range from the off-the-line RED48 summing console and MS8A stereo monitor switcher to any number of made-to-order products for customers. If you're looking for quality audio solutions that won't stand in the way of your sound or creativity, think Coleman Audio.
Coleman Audio M3PHMKIII Monitor Controller Features
- DAW/hardware control room monitor controller
- Replicates the master section on a console
- Completely passive design - won't color your signal path
- Switches between 3 pairs of speakers for playback translation
- Accepts stereo inputs from up to 4 sources
- 47-position, 4-gang stepped master control (+/- 0.05dB) promotes a balanced stereo listening environment
- Balanced XLR connectors minimize noise and maximize output
- L/R mute switches let you audition speakers independently
- Mono switch (L minus R) collapses audio to test for mono compatibility
- Polarity reversal switch highlights speaker phase issues
- Mono + polarity nulls mono material to review side content
- 1U chassis is rack compatible
- 8-ohm headphone output lets you monitor silently or feed a headphone amp
- Internal switch makes output #3 fixed to feed VU meters or a cue system
- 115-volt/230-volt switch on power supply circuit board
Get the most from your monitoring environment with the Coleman Audio M3PHMKIII monitor controller!
- Input Channels 8
- Output Channels 6
- Analog Inputs 8 x XLR (4 stereo inputs)
- Analog Outputs 6 x XLR (3 stereo outputs)
- Headphones 1 x 1/4"
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 10"
- Weight 12 lbs. (Shipping Weight)
- Manufacturer Part Number M3PH MKIII
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.