The Coleman Audio QS8MKII offers a console's worth of goodies in a 1U rackmount chassis. The QS8MKII is perfect for professionals who want to mix in the box, but who want the best features an analog console has to offer, such as a completely passive monitor controller with A/B switch that lets you monitor up to two sources through two sets of speakers. The QS8MKII acts as a zero-latency cue mixer to sum tracks from external sources and route to headphones, as well as an analog summing box to commit up to four sources to a single stereo track. And a remote talkback mic with momentary switch enables you to communicate with clients. If you're looking to enhance your DAW with real-deal analog workflow, AudioBuy can't say enough positive things about the Coleman Audio QS8MKII.
Coleman Audio: studio solutions that don't get in the way
Glenn Coleman's controllers, interfaces, and meters are the result of his 40+ years of technical experience in the audio industry, having worked for the likes of MCI, Atlantic Studios, and Martin Audio. Coleman Audio's dead-simple broadcasting and studio solutions are built with three objectives: to last, to be transparent, and to fill a need for end users. These solutions range from the off-the-line RED48 summing console and MS8A stereo monitor switcher to any number of made-to-order products for customers. If you're looking for quality audio solutions that won't stand in the way of your sound or creativity, think Coleman Audio.
Coleman Audio QS8MKII Master Monitor Controller Features
- Adds real-deal analog workflow to your DAW!
- 2 passive stereo inputs with switches let you monitor a variety of sources
- 2 speaker outputs with A/B switch let you jump between nearfields and farfields
- 47-position, 4-gang stepped master control (+/- 0.05dB) guarantees a balanced L/R listening environment
- Main signal path out to monitors is completely passive and won't color your sound
- Zero-latency cue mixer section lets you sum tracks from your DAW and let performers track along
- Talkback mic with momentary switch, level, and remote capability lets you communicate easily with clients
- All-analog summing box commits up to 4 stereo sources to a single stereo output
- 1U size mounts easily within a rack
- Machined metal knobs have a robust feel in the hand
Get analog summing, monitor control, and cue mixing with the Coleman Audio QS8MKII!
- Analog Inputs 6 x XLR (3 stereo in), 2 x 1/4" (stereo in)
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR (mix out), 4 x XLR (2 stereo out)
- Headphones 1 x 1/4"
- Talkback Yes
- Form Factor 1U Rackmount
- Manufacturer Part Number QS8MKII
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.