Our versatile 360 offset body shape has lent itself to several different adaptations since it's inception in 2009. In this latest incarnation, we are delighted to be working with our innovative friends at Mastery, makers of cutting edge hardware components for offset-style guitars. We've paired their remarkable offset bridge and vibrato with a solid ash (or alder) body and a maple neck to gain a further tonal foothold in the offset guitar sonic pallet.
While firmly grounded in the iconic sounds of the offset guitar world, we've integrated a set neck and short scale length into the formula, delivering a resonance and feel that is distinctly Collings. It comes as no surprise to us that our longtime partners-in-tone, Lollar Pickups, offers a pickup that perfectly compliments the response and range of the 360 LT M. Their custom alnico pole piece soapbar P90s provide the husky tone we had envisioned, but with the perfect amount of punch and clarity to enhance its vast stylistic abilities.
- Select solid Ash body
- Flamed maple neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound offset "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Grained ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Black pickup covers and black top hat knobs
- Tortoise pickguard and truss rod cover
- Dual Lollar custom alnico pole piece P90s
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone capacitors
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Mastery Offset Bridge and Offset Vibrato
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge .011"-.049"
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.