Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 24-Channel Recorder at a Glance
- Versatile USB recorder for stage and studio
- Tons of functionality in a compact chassis
- Use the uTrack 24 as an interface
The Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 can record 24 channels with a sampling rate of 48kHz and up to 24 bits; it records up to eight channels with a sampling rate of 96kHz at 24 bits. It also gives you the possibility to loop record endlessly. Unlike other digital recorders, you have no limit on maximum recording time; the only limitation is the capacity of the recording medium.
Tons of functionality in a compact chassis
The uTrack 24 packs tons of functionality into its compact 1U chassis, accepting up to 24 input and output signals via D-Sub multi-pin connectors. This allows even large live shows to be recorded easily. And thanks to the BNC WordClock input and output, the recorder can integrate seamlessly into a range of digital recording environments.
Use the uTrack 24 as an interface
With its dedicated control room and headphone outputs with individual hardware level controls, Cymatic Audio's uTrack24 also functions as a powerful and value-packed 24x24 computer audio interface. It's plug-and-play compatible with Mac OSX, Windows, and iOS.
Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 24-Channel Recorder Features
- Allows connection of 24 channels of balanced I/O via 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Operates as a 24x24 USB computer audio interface
- Alternate format 24x24 I/O using optional digital expansion module
- 24-bit resolution, up to 96kHz sample rate:
- Channel configuration: 24 x 24 at 48kHz
- Channel configuration changes to 8 x 8 at 88.2 and 96kHz
- Records directly to USB hard drives via front-panel USB port
- 3-segment hardware input metering per input channel
- Large, easy-to-use illuminated front panel transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer allows internal monitoring of stereo mix of all 24 inputs through
- Monitoring via front-panel headphone jack
- Adjust level, panning, mute, and solo for all 24-inputs
- 24-segment hardware input metering, all with no external mixer required
- Synchronize two uTrack 24 recorders for a total track count of 48 tracks
- BNC Word Clock I/O allows integration into larger digital systems
- Large, detailed LCD screen, dedicated menu buttons, and rotary push control
- Compatible with Mac OSX, Windows, and iOS
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!