The Dangerous Music D-Box combination Summing and Monitoring System provides an analog summing and monitor management solution for DAW based systems. More and more records are being tracked and mixed in remote or temporary locations with mobile DAW rigs. Control room setups can be tight. A reliable and flexible audio environment is a must. No need to sacrifice mix quality or struggle with monitor control! For integrated monitoring, mixing, and input selection for the computer musician on the go, the Dangerous D-Box is the uncompromising and affordable solution for all DAW-based musicians and engineers who need to trust what they hear. If you find yourself mixing in a variety of situations, don't mix without the D-Box!
Dangerous Music D-Box Features
- Mastering grade monitor path, because "you can't mix what you can't hear."
- Eight channels of summing to restore punch, low end and the stereo soundstage
- Transparent D/A converter translates the mix across every playback system
- Two independent 20W headphone amps provide substantial headroom for emotive performances and accurate headphone mixes.
- 2 Speaker Outputs
- Affordable for All DAW Studio Owners
- 8 input dedicated fixed-gain analog summing buss
- Master output trim with 10dB range
- Inputs 7-8 with pan control
- Signal present indicators for all inputs
- Analog and digital capable input selector designed specifically to facilitate the analog summing workflow
- Programmable exclusive/additive function- listen to selected inputs individually or combined
- 2 digital inputs - AES or S/PDIF 32kHZ - 100kHz sample rate
- Auxiliary stereo analog input- +4 dBU or - 10 dBV programmable
- Mono function
- Built-in talkback microphone with "momentoggle" switching
- 2 headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Auxiliary talkback switch input
Dangerous Music D-Box Tech Specs
- Input Channels 8
- Output Channels 4
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR, 1 x D-Sub
- Analog Outputs 6 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs 2 x XLR
- Talkback Yes
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 9.5"
- Weight 12 lbs.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!