Denond listens, understands, and builds. The result is the DN-X500 rackmount mobile/club DJ mixer. Rock solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts, and of course reliability are the core ingredients of their design. The DN-X500's unique features provide mobile and club DJs tremendous flexibility and intuitive control. Eight-channel input matrix routing gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control as well as long 60mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with their rotary knob option (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, two mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select should all make this mixer the one you've been waiting for.
Denon DNX500 Professional Rackmount DJ Mixer Features
- Matrix input assignment -- No longer does your device need to be married to a particular channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
- 8 line / 2 phono switchable
- 4 smooth 60mm VCA channel faders
- Responsive 45mm VCA cross fader w/contour adjust
- Independent channel PFL meters -- All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
- Independent 3-band EQ kill (high-mid-low)
- Independent EQ on/off switch
- Booth output assign selector -- Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
- External send/return control -- multi channel assignable -- effect on/off -- effect cueing (pre & post) -- effect dry/wet knob
- Independent channel A-B post switch (crossfader)
- Powerful clean headphone output
- Fader start (5V pulse) cross fader and channel fader-start trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
- Compact 4U rack space with recessed rear terminals
- Independent 3-band main and aux mic EQ
- Independent cue system (all channels)
- Mic talkover function w/sensitivity adjustment
- Split/cue headphone monitor w/PFL metering
- Master output -10dB attenuation switch
- Master output stereo/mono switch
- Record out -- RCA/unbalanced
- Subwoofer/lighting output w/freq adjust ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.