Denond listens, understands, and builds. The result is the DN-X500 rackmount mobile/club DJ mixer. Rock solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts, and of course reliability are the core ingredients of their design. The DN-X500's unique features provide mobile and club DJs tremendous flexibility and intuitive control. Eight-channel input matrix routing gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control as well as long 60mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with their rotary knob option (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, two mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select should all make this mixer the one you've been waiting for.
Denon DNX500 Professional Rackmount DJ Mixer Features
- Matrix input assignment -- No longer does your device need to be married to a particular channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
- 8 line / 2 phono switchable
- 4 smooth 60mm VCA channel faders
- Responsive 45mm VCA cross fader w/contour adjust
- Independent channel PFL meters -- All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
- Independent 3-band EQ kill (high-mid-low)
- Independent EQ on/off switch
- Booth output assign selector -- Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
- External send/return control -- multi channel assignable -- effect on/off -- effect cueing (pre & post) -- effect dry/wet knob
- Independent channel A-B post switch (crossfader)
- Powerful clean headphone output
- Fader start (5V pulse) cross fader and channel fader-start trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
- Compact 4U rack space with recessed rear terminals
- Independent 3-band main and aux mic EQ
- Independent cue system (all channels)
- Mic talkover function w/sensitivity adjustment
- Split/cue headphone monitor w/PFL metering
- Master output -10dB attenuation switch
- Master output stereo/mono switch
- Record out -- RCA/unbalanced
- Subwoofer/lighting output w/freq adjust ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!