The DigiTech Ventura Vibe gives you all the swaying, spinning vibrato and rotary sounds you could ever need in a pedalboard-friendly stompbox! Add all the trippy, oscillating, swirling vibe and rotary tones to your guitar sound with the DigiTech Ventura Vibe. Loaded up with all the rotary and vibe tones you could ever want, the Ventura Vibe can take you from a classic Hendrixesque Uni-Vibe tone to that legendary rotating Leslie speaker sound all the way to a more contemporary vibrato effect with its three onboard rotary/vibrato modes (Vintage, Modern & Rotary). Equipped with Speed, Depth and Mix controls, the Ventura Vibe allows you to tailor your sound to taste--from a subtle sway or spin to full on equilibrium-twisting vertigo. What's more? The Ventura Vibe also features a convenient footswitchable speed function that allows you to go from slow to fast in a flash without having to adjust the Speed knob. This versatile vibe also sports stacked Tone and Drive controls so that you can shape your high-end and dial in a dirty, warm tube-like drive.
Other premium features include true bypass circuitry for uncolored tone in bypass, true stereo ins and outs for routing flexibility, and high-voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality.
The DigiTech Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato pedal is powered by a 9V DC power supply (sold separately), and comes complete with a die cut hook-and-loop pedalboard pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent pedalboard mounting. DigiTech's exclusive StompLock knob guard device is also included to maintain your finely-tuned settings by keeping your control knobs in place.
- Weight 1 lb.
- Dimensions 4.4 x 2.65 x 2 inches (LxWxH)
- Series Mod Effects
- Model Ventura Vibe
- Other Features Input: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 kΩ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls: Speed, Rotary/Vibrato Type, Depth, Mix, Tone, Drive, Effect On/Off
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Effect Type Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption: 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.