The DMC-6D is based on the popular DMC-6 platform, reconfigured to work with a variety of computer software. The DMC-6D is ideal for controlling Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Mainstage, GarageBand, and many other applications. Any DAW or computer application that is capable of being controlled by MIDI notes or MIDI CC will work with the DMC-6D.
The Universal firmware works with or without a computer, controlling up to four MIDI devices such as the Strymon Timeline, Mobius, and BigSky, the Eventide Factor series, SPACE, and H9, and the Line 6 M-series.
Disaster Area Designs DMC-6D MIDI Foot Controller Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.38″ x 4.7″ x 1.3″
- 5-pin DIN MIDI OUT
- USB MIDI + firmware update
- Two 1/4″ expression control input (TRS)
- One 1/4″ extender switch input (TRS.)
Disaster Area Designs DMC-6D MIDI Foot Controller Features
Ableton / DAW Version
- 20 banks with 6 commands each for launching clips, activating controls, etc. (15 banks in 8-button mode.)
- Separate All Access bank with 6 dedicated commands, available from any other bank (8 commands in 8-button mode.)
- Extender switch input configurable as two dedicated buttons (same for all modes,) bank up / down, or as buttons 7 & 8 in 8-button mode.
- Expression pedal inputs configurable to send MIDI CC 1-127.
- Operates on any MIDI channel 1-16.
- 30 preset banks with 4 presets each, for a total of 120 combined presets.
- Each preset can engage or bypass up to 4 MIDI devices on any available program.
- Strymon Timeline compatible looper control mode – record / overdub, play / stop, undo / redo, pre/post looper location, half speed, and reverse controls.
- Scrolling mode for changing presets on up to three MIDI devices.
- Expression inputs send expression to up to four connected devices such as Timeline, Mobius, BigSky, Timefactor, H9, M5, etc.
- Dedicated looper level expression input.
- Extender switch sends tap tempo and enables an editable “Favorite” preset for all four connected devices
- Extender switch tap tempo also sends latching “freeze” / “infinite” for BigSky (hold to engage, hold again to release)
- MIDI Note Sending – each preset may send one MIDI note for triggering Ableton, Mainstage, etc.
- Optional Expression Roller may be fitted to right or left side. This is tied internally to Expression A, and the roller is disabled if an expression pedal is plugged into Expression A.
- USB MIDI bridges to DIN MIDI, MIDI sent over USB from a connected host Mac or PC is transmitted to DIN-connected devices. Use this to send MIDI program changes when a new clip is launched.
- Bright blue 4-digit display
- 9VDC or USB powered
- 8-pin MIDI jack for phantom power over MIDI cable, compatible with AxeFx
- Custom firmware available for your specific application, please ask.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!