This custom EchoTAP™ delay has a TAP Tempo echo and a Panel settable echo that the musician can switch between on the fly. The TAP Tempo can be set from 30ms to 3 seconds; the panel echo can be set from 50ms to 3 seconds. The TAP tempo and the Panel set echo have their own separate ECHO VOLUME controls. This is useful because many musicians use two different echoes and volumes during a single composition. The TONE control shapes the echoes from crystal clear replications to spacey echoes like the older tape echo units. The EchoTAP™ has two inputs and two outputs for use in stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, or mono in/mono out (all Inputs and outputs utilize True Bypass switching). As in all DLS™ units, we use the analog instrument signal and mix it with the echo signals (this leaves your instrument sound and tone as is).
DLS Effects EchoTAP Tap Tempo Delay Features
- True Bypass Switching!
- Two Echoes in One. (One TAP settable echo, one Panel settable echo, Both echoes are independently settable for up to 3 seconds long!)
- Both echoes can be switched between on the fly.
- Individual TAP echo volume, and Panel echo volume controls.
- Tone control for the echoes to achieve the multitude of delay sounds.
- Repeat control (Controls a single repeat to many repeats).
- Two inputs and Two outputs so the musician can use (Stereo in:Stereo out) or (Mono in:Stereo out), or (Mono in:Mono out).
- Analog instrument signal is maintained and mixed with the echoes.
- Extremely warm sounding and versatile.
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks.
- Powder coated enclosure (more durable than standard painting).
- 9vdc input, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt pedal board supply).
- 9vdc transformer included.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by engineers who are also musicians.
- Every effect is tested by an engineer/musician.
- Internal adjustment pots for Inputs and Output level
DLS Effects EchoTAP Tap Tempo Delay Controls
- Echo-1 Delay Time: 16 positions of most popular fixed delay settings from 50ms to 3 seconds.
- Echo-1 Volume: Volume of echoes while using Echo1.
- Tap Tempo: User settable tap tempo delay time from 30ms to 3 seconds. (Tap switch adjustable)
- Tap Volume: Volume of echoes while using Tap Tempo.
- Echo Repeats: Adjusts the number of echo repeats (counter-clockwise is least repeats, clockwise is most repeats)
- Echo Tone: Tone adjustment for the echoes only. (counter-clockwise the tone is the brightest, clockwise the tone is cut (low tone).
- Echo-1/Tap Tempo Footswitch: Switches between Echo1 fixed delay setting, or Tap Tempo delay mode.
- On/Off Footswitch: Switches between effect On (echoes) or effect Off (true bypass).
- Technology: Hi Quality Analog (HQA) electronics and 16bit digital electronics
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 256x oversample.
- Power: "+9vdc" Input for 9 to 13.8vdc, 90ma minimum, 2.1mm jack (DC adapter included)
- *Our internal circuit will accommodate any polarity
- of input jack.
- Enclosure: Solid heavy gauge steel 5.5”W x 4.9”D x 2.4"H, powder coat painted for durability!
- Controls: Steel switches, pots, and ¼” jacks
- Weight: 2½ lbs.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.