Finally a pure Analog, stereo Tap Tremolo with tons of tremolo styles and functionality any musician could ever ask for! Just some of the features include...
- Two different sounding analog optical components utilize a first ever Warmth pot to dial in vintage tube sounding tremolo to more aggressive tremolo, or any blend in between!
- A first ever Shape pot transforms the tremolo wave shape and duty cycle for a multitude of flavors like vintage rhythmic tremolo, slicing tremolo, playing backwards sound, and much more.
- The speed of the Tremolo can be controlled using the Rate Pot, or Tap Tempo, or via an External Expression pedal. Tap Tempo can be multiplied by 1, 2, 3 or 4 beats per tap, plus is stored in memory.
- Two independent in/out channels can be used in Mono or Stereo, including a Ping Pong feature that pans from amp to amp. Channel-A in/out utilizes True Bypass switching, while Channel-B in/out utilizes a buffered output.
- This Tremolo has a small footprint, measuring only 4.3” wide by 4.7” deep
- The unit runs from 9vdc (any polarity) and is charge pumped near 15vdc to achieve ultimate headroom and keep the instrument sounding warm, clear, and free from distortion.
DLS Effects TR1 Tap Tempo Stereo Tremolo Controls & Specs
- Warmth Pot: A first ever Warmth pot allows the user to dial in Vintage tube sounding tremolo to modern edgy tremolo, or any blend of the two sounds. This is achieved by biasing 2 different sounding analog optical-couplers via the Warmth pot.
- Shape Pot: The Shape pot adjusts the off/on duty cycle and shape of the tremolo. The musician can achieve numerous tremolo flavors from vintage sounds to playing
- backwards reminiscent of old Jimi sounds.
- Tap/Normal Switch: Used to select Tap Tempo or Normal Rate pot modes.
- Tap Tempo: Push and release the Tap Tempo switch at least 2 times to set the tempo of the tremolos. When in Tap Tempo mode, the Rate pot is used to multiply the
- tempo at 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 or 1:4 beats per tap.
- Tap Tempo Memory: Tap Tempo is stored in memory until the tempo is changed (even when power is removed)
- Rate Pot: Used as a traditional rate control during Normal mode. Used as tempo multiplier in Tap Tempo mode.
- Inputs/Outputs: Independent channels for Mono in/out, Stereo in/out, or Mono in/stereo out.
- Volume A & Volume B: Independently controls volumes for OUTA (channel A) and OUTB (channel B)
- Ping Pong/Sync Mode: On the fly switching between Ping Pong or Sync modes, Ping Pong mode (back and forth between stereo outputs) or Sync mode (Both outputs in sync). To change back and forth, simply hold down the Tap Tempo switch for 3 seconds.
- On/Off: Channel A is True Bypass, while Channel B is buffered output.
- Expression Pedal: Control the Tremolo rate with an external Expression pedal (while in Normal Mode).
- Internal Waveform: An internal wave form jumper can be set for triangle (warmest), sign, or a custom waveform.
- Tremolo beat: The “on” instrument sound is used when the beat is set (verses absence of sound)
- 9vdc input jack: 9vdc any polarity (charge pumped to 15vdc for high head room and optimal op amp sound). A USA transformer is included, although most external 9vdc pedal board supplies can be used.
- Small Size: only 4.3” Wide x 4.7” Deep.
- Enclosure: Heavy steel enclose with resilient powder coating for heavy road worthiness.
- Color: Plum
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!