DLS has once again designed one of the warmest chorus effects in the industry! The Ultra ChorusII is two chorus units in one. The musician can preset both chorus channels and switch between the two on the fly! A Blend control allows the musician to mix as much analog instrument with our wonderful chorusing sound. As with all DLS Effects, the analog instrument always stays analog! Choose from any hookup option (Mono in-Mono Out, or Mono in-Stereo Out, or Stereo in-Stereo Out). Internal trim pots allow the musician to dial in levels of InputA-OutputA, InputB-OutputB and Chorus Regeneration to taste.
The Ultra ChorusII is truly one of the sweetest sounding and most powerful chorus effects on the market today. It’s quiet, pristine, versatile, and allows the musician to dial in the sound they are after. DLS effects are extremely well constructed using a heavy steel enclosure, steel switches, steel pots, and a beautiful powder coating to withstand every road environment.
DLS Effects Ultra Chorus II Features
- Extremely warm, and versatile sounds
- Analog instrument signal is maintained and mixed with the Chorus effect.
- Stereo output for lush, full chorus effects
- Two separate Chorus sections that can be preset and Footswitch selected, on the fly
- 7 positions of selectable Delay for a multitude of chorus sounds
- Multiple controls allow the musician to control their own sound
- Custom-designed electronics
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by engineers who are also musicians
- Rugged all-steel enclosure, steel pots and steel jacks
- Every effect is tested by an engineer/musician
- True Bypass Switching
- 9vdc input, any polarity (worry-free if using your 9volt pedal board supply)
- 9vdc transformer included
- Blend: Controls the blending of Chorus effects with straight instrument (straight instrument stays analog)
- Chorus1 Rate, Chorus1 Depth: Controls rate and depth of Chorus 1 section
- Chorus2 Rate, Chorus2 Depth: Controls rate and depth of Chorus 2 section
- Chorus1 LED: Blinks at to the Chorus1 Rate
- Chorus2 LED: Blinks at to the Chorus2 Rate
- Chorus2/Chorus1 Footswitch: Selects between Chorus 2 and Chorus 1 sections
- Delay Scale: 7 delay selections to widen or narrow the chorusing sound
- Two inputs and two outputs for: Mono in-Mono Out, or Mono in-Stereo Out, or Stereo in-Stereo Out (all ¼" steel jacks)
- True Bypass On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when On (green LED will light), True bypass when Off.
- Internal INA Pot: Adjusts the gain level of Input A
- Internal OUTA Pot: Adjusts the volume of OUTA
- Internal INB Pot: Adjusts the gain level of Input B
- Internal OUTB Pot: Adjusts the volume of OUTB
- Internal CHORUS REGEN Pot: CCW for swirly chorus, CW for dry chorus
- Technology: Custom hybrid consisting of pure analog circuitry combined with and 16bit digital electronics.
- This unique circuitry has allowed the warmth of analog to be blended with the power of digital!
- Sample rate: 44.1KHZ, 256x oversample.
DLS Effects Ultra Chorus II Outputs
- Output A (Normal)
- Output B (Slightly Brighter)
- 9vdc, 130ma, 2.1mm jack, (DC adapter included)
- (+9vdc to +14vdc may be used, 130ma minimum.)
- *Our internal circuit will accommodate any polarity of input jack.
- Enclosure: Solid heavy gauge steel 5.5"W x 4.9"D x 2.4"H
- Controls: Steel switches, pots, and ¼" jacks
- Weight: 2½ lbs.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.