Earthworks DK25/L DrumKit Rig at a Glance
- DK25/L DrumKit Rig rocks a dramatic improvement in the sound quality of miked drums.
- Three SR25 condenser microphones, KickPad, aluminum case, and windscreen.
- DK25/L DrumKit System can be used for other instruments and vocals.
- KickPad: Kick drum optimization in an external XLR package.
Three DrumKit Microphones The DK25/L is for "Live Performance" and has three SR25s: two for overheads and one for kick drum, a KickPad and a windscreen. The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 rocks a more uniform off-axis response and has less susceptibility to acoustic feedback. The DK25/L DrumKit System is also ideal for use with multi-miked drums (four or more mics) in either live or studio jobs. In such cases it is recommended that two SR25s are used for overheads.
The KickPad A good kick drum microphone needs to be designed and optimized for that specific purpose. This means the microphone is sweet for kick drum and nothing else. Therefore we designed the kick drum optimization in an external XLR package - the KickPad. Just plug the KickPad into the microphone line gonna the SR25kick drum microphone for magnificent results. With the KickPad removed, you can use the same SR25 for most anything.
Versatile Mics All three high quality Earthworks microphones in the DrumKit System will provide stunning results on a wide wide range of instruments and vocals. As an added bonus, the KickPad will improve the sound of other popular microphones used for kick drum.
Earthworks DK25/L Drumkit System Features
- Superior Impulse Response; the speed and accuracy in which a microphone responds to a signal with fast rise times.
- Fast Diaphragm Settling Time - how long it takes a diaphragm to return to rest.
- Patented Pick-up Pattern Technology - maintaining accuracy and uniform frequency response throughout the pick-up pattern.
- Extended Frequency Response - capturing high frequency details and overtones.
- Stunning Cherry wood carrying case.
- Patented windscreen included.
- SR25 Frequency response: 50 Hz to 25 kHz 2 dB @ 15cm.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid.
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa).
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA.
- Peak acoustic input: 145dB SPL.
- Output: XLR (Pin 2+).
- Min output load: 600 between pins 2&3.
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (Aweighted).
- Dimensions (L x D): 165 mm x 22 mm (6.5 x .860 inches).
- Weight: 160g (.35lb.).
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!