Designed by and for fingerstyle players with a solid cedar top.
An airy resonance results from all solid woods, including gorgeous premium solid rosewood back and sides. The mahogany neck of the Masterbilt Fingerstyle guitar has a C-shape and is graced with a precision-crafted wider 1-3/4" rosewood fretboard for easy fingerstyle playing. E-Sonic 2 preamp system amplifies the beauty of wood. Multi-bound body and headstock and gold hardware add visual splendor. Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Epiphone EF-500RCCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar FEATURES
- Top material: Cedar
- Body material: Rosewood with hand-laid abalone inlay around the soundhole and body
- Side material: Rosewood
- Neck material: Mahogany, 1-piece plus heel
- Neck shape: "C" profile
- Neck joint: Glued-in, dove-tail with hide glue
- Truss rod: adjustable
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
- Frets: 20 medium
- Neck pickup: Shadow NanoMag
- Bridge pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Electronics: eSonic-2 Stereo Preamp
- Controls: eSonic2 preamp with built-in tuner, stereo output, Master Volume Pot, NanoMag EQ Pot, NanoFlex EQ Pot, Phase "Anti-Feedback" Switch, Electronic Tuner Activation w/Output Mute
- Bridge: Rosewood, reverse-belly
- Saddle: bone
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Hardware: gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise style
- Machine heads: Gold Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 ratio
- Colors: Natural Satin (NS)
- Case sold separately
Epiphone returns to their roots to bring you the vintage vibe and tone of their pre-'60s guitars.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.