The Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO honors Epiphone's most influential "thin-line" semi-hollowbody electric archtop now with a Wine Red finish plus critically acclaimed ProBucker pickups with coil-tapping and a Graphtech NuBone XL nut.
An Epiphone Icon: Hailed by blues legend John Lee Hooker as "an out-did 335," the Sheraton has been renown for decades for its combination of superior tone and beautiful pearloid and abalone inlay. Originally released in 1959, the inspiration for the "thin-line" or ES series has its roots in Les Paul's first solidbody guitar, "The Log," that Les built in Epiphone's factory in Manhattan in 1940.
Lifetime Guarantee: The Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO is backed by Epiphone's Lifetime Limited Warranty, that guarantees every Epiphone against defects in materials or workmanship, plus Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service. Make music history of your own with the new Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO at your favorite Authorized Epiphone Dealer to experience one for yourself.
Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO Electric Guitar Features
- Maple Body
- Maple Top
- Rosewood fingerboard
- ProBucker Pickups
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: 5-pc Hard Maple/Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "block and triangle" inlays; Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; Medium/Jumbo
- Top: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Back: 1-ply (Ivory)
- Neck: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- "F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
- Nut: Graphtech NuBone XL
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatics; 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3
- Bridge Volume with coil-tapping
- Neck Volume with coil-tapping
- Bridge Tone
- Neck Tone
- 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Knobs: Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Strings: DiAddario 10-46 gauge
- Typical Weight: 8.7 lbs
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.