An authentic recreation with a special fretboard.
For guitarists who must have original-era Jazzmaster sound, look and feel, the Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during the 1960s, when guitarists from coast to coast used it to ride waves of reverb-drenched surf and instrumental music.
With authentic features including a nitrocellulose lacquer finish in classic Surf Green and dual American Vintage Jazzmaster pickups, everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own, from surf to psychedelia and more. Includes hardshell case.
- Neck Shape | Not Specified
- Nut Width | 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Fretboard | Not Specified
- Neck Wood | Maple
- Scale Length | 25.5"
- Number of Frets | 21
- Neck Finish | Gloss
- Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified
- Headstock Overlay | Not Specified
- Tuning Machines | Vintage-style
- Bridge | Not Specified
- Saddle and Nut | Not Specified
- Number of Strings | 6 String
- Case | Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Included | Not Specified
- Country of Origin | Mexico
- SERIES: Classic
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- NECK: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Pau Ferro
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- FRET SIZE: Vintage-Style
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Dots
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 mm)
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- BRIDGE: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Neck: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Bridge: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONTROLS: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- CONTROL KNOBS: Aged White Plastic
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- STRINGS: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply White
- CASE/GIG BAG: Pro Series Hardshell Case
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS:
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Black Plastic Parts, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons, Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod, Pop-In Tremolo Arm
Experience the Pau Ferro difference. Order today.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.