The black Fiio X1 Portable High Resolution Lossless Music Player is a pocket-sized audio player with a built-in Texas Instruments PCM5142 DAC chip and an Intersil ISL28291 chip. The player supports five lossless audio formats including APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA and WAV. The player has a microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB of memory expansion. The built-in rechargeable battery recharges via USB and provides up to 11 hours of continuous playback. The player is also equipped with a 2" TFT color display with adjustable brightness.Dedicated DAC ChipThe built-in Texas Instruments PCM5142 surpasses the integrated DAC chips on smartphonesDedicated Professional AmplifierThe X1 also features Intersil's ISL28291 amplifier bufferLine OutputThe X1 supports driving headphones directly and a line output, switching between the two via a menu selection. Using the line output you can expand the X1 by bundling it with dedicated headphone amplifiersSupports Lossless Audio FormatsThe X1 supports lossless audio formats APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ALAC at up to 192kHz/24-bit of master tape quality resolution - as well as MP3, AAC, OGG VORBISLightweight and CompactThe X1 is made from lightweight yet durable aluminum alloys. It's smaller than a bar of soap and weighs just 3.7oz so it's easily portableIntuitive User InterfaceThe user interface is custom designed for high resolution DAPs on a full color display available in gold, silver, pink, orange, blue, and green themesClassic DesignThe X1 has a classic scroll wheel and X keygroup layout, with an operating system customized around the scroll wheel. You can browse and play songs and add them by batch to a favorites list. A shortcuts button brings puts instant control of your music library right at your fingertipsMicroSD Card SlotSupports cards up to 128GBRechargeable DesignThe built-in 1700mAh 3.7V Lithium-polymer battery lasts for up to 11 hours on a charger under version 1.0 firmware. It charges in about three hoursSupported Music Formats
- APE format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio maximum and 96kHz/24-bit normal and high levels
- FLAC format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio for all compression levels 1 through 8
- ALAC (Apple Lossless) format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio
- WAV format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio
- WMA format supports 96kHz/24-bit audio, which is the highest lossless format
- AAC format supported for compressed Apple audio files
- Other audio formats supported include OGG, MP3 and MP2
- Firmware upgrades are supported via MicroSD card (TF card)
- Expandable storage: supports microSD cards (TF cards) up to 128GB
- High speed USB 2.0 data transfer
- Supports playing through all music stored, playing by folders, albums, artists, genres, and playing through user's selected Favorites
- Supported play modes: shuffle, in order, loop single song, loop all
- Resume modes: supports resuming playback after power off from last played song or last position on last played song
- Library management: Supports deleting songs from the player, defining user's Favorites playlist, batch selections
- Sleep timer shuts off the player after a user-defined period of time
- Supports user-defined screen timeout intervals
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Automatically splits audio file into multiple tracks defined by attached CUE sheet, and supports selecting songs within CUE sheets and fast forwarding, rewinding, and skipping tracks within CUE sheets
- Supports album art display
- Supports display of lyrics and ID3 metadata
- Supports Gapless playback
- Digital volume control with 100 steps of volume
- Supports delete current track
- Automatic power cutoff to protect from DC output and anomalies at the headphone/line out port
- Define preset power-on volume, or memorize volume from before power-off
- Defineable maximum volume limit to protect against hearing damage from excessive volume
- Channel balance setting is adjustable in 10 steps from center to left-biased or right-biased
- MOS switch in conjunction with high-fidelity ISL54405 switch eliminates on/off pop noises
- Port detection automatically pauses music playback on headset disconnect
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.