Fishman Fluence pickups are the first true multi-voice pickup with a cutting ceramic attack giving you a brutal active aggression and passive punch in the same guitar. Great in both positions or paired with Fishman's alnico neck model. Fishman Fluence pickups for electric guitars are the first real advancement in pickup system design in over 80 years. A new, analog, system-wide approach delivers great “idealized” guitar sounds that are also quiet and free from hum and other artifacts that affect favorite pickups from the past.
Multi-Voice - Change Pickups on the Fly
The nature of the Fluence Core also allows us to create multiple voices for each pickup, so every Fluence pickup has two selectable, complementary voices onboard. These voices can be accessed via any number of standard switches or push-pull controls.
Power to the People
Another example of the fresh thinking applied to Fluence is the way their power supply is stored and managed. Can you use a standard 9V battery? Yes. But where do you put it if your guitar doesn’t have a compartment? The optional Fluence battery packs (sold separately) require no modification and screw on to your guitar in place of the control or spring cover. They offer 200+ hours of playing time and fully charge in a few hours using a standard USB charger.
With Fluence pickups you can run hundreds of feet of guitar cable without any loss in sound quality. Your volume control operates smoother than you’ve ever experienced and it has no adverse affect on your tone – allowing you to get musically useful sounds in the “2 to 5” region of its travel. No hum, no buzz, no spurious noise or frustrating inductance issues.
Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker 7-String Bridge Guitar Pickup Features
- Multi-Voice so you can set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices
- Drop right in and replaces standard humbucking pickups
- Available in black, nickel and gold
- Batteries are rechargeable on your guitar (Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time, Standard 9V battery can also be used)
Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker 7-String Bridge Guitar Pickup Specs
- Modern Humbucker Ceramic Voice 1
- Modern Active provides the ideal ceramic active tone with crisp, searing crunch, big, yet tight bass, and a growl whose time has come
- Voice 1 Peak Frequency: 720kHz
- Modern Humbucker Ceramic Voice 2
- Modern passive attack provides organic, high output, passive ceramic tone with superb distortion characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response
- Voice 2 Peak Frequency: 1.89kHz
- Magnetic material: Ceramic VIII
- Magnetic Circuit: Bar magnets with blades
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.