If you're a RedNet user, AudioBuy has an invaluable addition for your audio-over-IP system. A compact Dante-compatible stereo monitoring box, the Focusrite RedNet AM2 provides headphone and line-outs for flexible monitoring of signals from your Dante network. The AM2 gives you a convenient front-panel 1/4" TRS headphone jack that delivers healthy level to both high- and low-impedance 'phones, while a pair of balanced rear-panel male XLR line-outputs accommodate monitoring on speakers and other uses. The AM2 sports a rugged, extruded-aluminum casing with no-slip feet. The base is also threaded to accept a standard mic stand.
Built for critical monitoring - and convenience
Incorporating Focusrite's latest 2-channel Dante receiver, the RedNet AM2 delivers state-of-the-art D/A conversion (sample rates up to 96kHz, with greater than 118dB dynamic range) for critical monitoring on headphones or speakers. The unit is fitted with large volume knobs for headphone and line-output levels; the line-outs also sport a handy mute button with indicator LED. Power, signal level, and network indicators are also onboard to keep you status savvy. To connect to your network or daisy-chain to other network devices, the AM2 provides dual locking Ethercon connectors. The Focusrite RedNet AM2 can be network powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or by the rear-panel barrel connector and included DC power supply.
Focusrite RedNet AM2 Features
- High-quality stereo Dante monitoring solution for headphones and speakers
- Superior D/A conversion for accurate, transparent-sounding audio
- Headphone amp delivers healthy level to both high- and low-impedance 'phones
- Separate headphone and line-output level controls
- Line-output mute switch kills signal to your power amps or powered speakers
- Gigabit Ethernet switch simplifies cable connection to a second device
- Mic stand mount and no-slip feet provide flexible placement options
Optimize your Dante monitoring with the Focusrite RedNet AM2!
- Computer Connectivity Dante
- Form Factor Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O 2 x 2
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- Digital Inputs 2 x EtherCON Dante
- Power Supply Power over Ethernet or 12V DC power supply
- Sample Rate 44.1kHz - 96kHz
- Manufacturer Part Number AM2
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.