Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 Features
- Four Award-Winning Focusrite Preamps: At the heart of Saffire PRO 26 lie four award-winning Focusrite preamps, making it the best-sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled preamp heritage spans more than 25 years.
- Precision 24-bit/96kHz conversion and pristine analog audio: Precision A-D / D-A conversion with JetPLL jitter reduction technology; pristine digital and analog audio quality and reliable synchronisation.
- Multiple Connectivity Options - FireWire or Thunderbolt: Like all of the Saffire range of interfaces, Saffire PRO 26 will connect to both FireWire and Thunderbolt ports. Saffire PRO 26 connects seamlessly to a Thunderbolt port via a FireWire to Thunderbolt adaptor (not included) or directly to a FireWire 800 port with the provided cable.
- Keep your USB Buses Free: If you are connecting multiple USB devices to your computer such as external hard drives, mouses and keyboards then streaming audio over a separate FireWire or Thunderbolt port will allow you to keep your USB ports free and reduce the possibility of interference with other devices.
- Comprehensive I/O -- 18 inputs and 8 outputs: A host of I/O options is provided, including four mic/line pres, two of which have high-impedance instrument capability and 8dB pads, plus two additional TRS inputs; two independently-controlled headphone outputs, six TRS line outputs and a 'loopback' facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- Expand your interface with up to eight extra analog inputs: ADAT optical input allows extensive input expansion of your interface -- expand Saffire PRO 26 with up to eight additional preamps or line inputs. Pair Saffire PRO 26 with Focusrite's OctoPre MkII 8 channel preamp and instantly transform your interface into a 12 preamp unit.
- Firewire Bus-powered: Connect directly to your Firewire port for bus power, extremely useful for live or mobile recording applications.
- Dual headphone outputs -- multiple monitor mixes: Give multiple artists independent, fully customised monitor mixes -- two with independent headphone sockets and front-panel level controls
- 5-Segment LED metering: Use the six front-panel LED meters to accurately monitor input levels when recording
- Solid build quality in a portable chassis: The Saffire PRO 26 can sit neatly on your desktop, or will easily fit into a bag for mobile recording or live performance usage
- Comprehensive Software Bundle: Included is a free DAW in the form of Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite's professional Midnight and Scarlett plug-in suites, Novation BassStation virtual synthesiser and 1 GB of Loopmasters sample content.
Twenty-five years of mic preamp excellence form the foundation of the Saffire PRO 26 interface. The four preamps, along with the very latest in mix control software and interfacing technology, combine to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability.
At the heart of Saffire PRO 26 lie four award-winning Focusrite preamps. These allow unparalleled recording flexibility and ensure low noise and distortion with plenty of headroom to capture the full dynamic range of even the loudest drumkit or guitar amp. Precision digital conversion and JetPLL jitter-elimination technology maintain pristine audio quality in both analog and digital domains.
Inputs 1 and 2 are available both as mic-level rear-panel XLRs and as front-panel TRS (1/4 inch) sockets at line or instrument levels, and include 8dB pads. Inputs 3 and 4 appear on the rear panel as combo XLR (mic)/TRS (line) sockets. There are two additional rear-panel TRS line inputs, making a total of six analog inputs, for which 5-segment LED metering is provided.
The PRO 26 includes S/PDIF I/O, and an optical digital input that can be configured either as S/PDIF or as ADAT format, the latter allowing expansion of the interface with, for example, Focusrite's OctoPre MkII, for a total of 14 analog inputs. Saffire PRO 26 also features two virtual Loopback inputs, for routing digital audio between software applications -- ideal for capturing online audio.
On the output side, dual headphone outputs, six line outputs on TRS jacks, and S/PDIF coax are provided. Main monitor controls, including volume, dim and mute, are included on the front panel.
Saffire MixControl, the ultra-low-latency 26 x 8 DSP mixer/router software provided with Saffire PRO 26, sets a new standard for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click setup solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.