The Fryette Power Station 100 Dual-Mode Reactance Tube Amplifier is an easy-to-use power attenuator for controlling the volume of high-powered tube amplifiers with none of the drawbacks of a conventional attenuator. The PS-100 features two sets of remote foot-switchable front panel Volume, Presence and Depth controls for maximum live performance flexibility, and a powerful Dual KT88 100W Mono-Block for unparalleled punch and dynamic range.
If you've ever used a traditional Power Attenuator, you have already experienced the loss of tone and dynamics of your amplifier at various volume settings, and the frustration with the rotary level switch that always seems one step too loud or one step too quiet.
The Silent Mode feature provides a versatile reactive load for silent recording using low- or high-powered tube amplifiers. In Silent Mode, the balanced XLR Out and unbalanced Line Out remain operational even with the AC power disconnected.
Note: Unit should remain powered on when used with high-powered amplifiers to maintain safe operating temperatures.
The Power Station 100 provides a variety of performing and recording solutions for every kind of playing or performing application/environment and breathes new life and functionality into any amp, large or small.
- Preserves tube amplifier tone at any volume setting down to whisper level
- Preserves and enhances the dynamic feel and speaker response at any volume
- Maintains natural speaker/power amplifier interactive behavior
- Two sets of remote foot-switchable Volume, Presence and Depth controls for maximum live performance versatility
- Post-distortion Foot-Switchable Effects Loop provides a 100% analog signal path
- Balanced XLR and Unbalanced 1/4” Adjustable Line Outputs for direct recording or live performance signal processing
- True Impedance Matching, including 2/4, 8 or 16 ohms for both the amplifier and cabinet to optimize sonic performance while preventing damage to your amplifier
- Remote bypass function using the Power Station Remote accessory (sold separately)
- Completely safe for any tube amplifier
- A powerful re-amping tool
- As a re-amper, the Power Station breathes new life and utility into your favorite gear. Now any small amp, preamp or modeler can cut a live gig with a full band
- Crank a mini amp to the threshold of destruction, then adjust the Power Station to preserve the original tone or create an entirely new identity for it
- Perfect as mono power amplifier for guitar preamps, floor preamps and modeling preamps
- Ideal as an effects power amp for a Wet/Dry amp rig or a monitor power amp for live modeling direct to FOH
- Great as a desktop power amp for adding tube power to direct recordings for any instrument or signal source
- Protect your delicate vintage mics by keeping speaker cabinet volume low in the studio
- No A/D/A conversion, therefore NO latency
- Silent Mode
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.