Here's a great way to put together a full jazz or big band ensemble - without a big band budget! AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure you'll dig Gary Garritan's Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection, thanks to its 50-plus instruments, its amazing ARIA instrument engine, and its ease of use. You get multiple saxophones, trumpets, trombones, keyboards, wind instruments, guitars, basses, and even drum kits and percussion instruments. The Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection even includes ensemble presets that let you easily assemble great-sounding groups! Add onboard reverb and stereo effects for an even bigger-sounding experience. Best of all, this astounding collection is surprisingly affordable.
Gary Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection Software Instrument Features
- More than 50 individual instruments
- Amazingly realistic sounds
- ARIA instrument engine
- Ensemble presets
- High-quality reverb and Stereo Stage effects
- MIDI playback and recording features
- Sopranino saxophone, mezzo-soprano saxophone, 3 soprano saxophones, (2 straight, 1 curved), 3 alto saxophones, C-melody saxophone, 3 tenor saxophones, baritone saxophone, bass saxophone, contrabass saxophone, subcontrabass saxophone, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 6 trumpets (with mutes):
- 5 Bb trumpets (all with extended range, one with extreme range), open, straight mute, cup mute, harmon mute, bucket mute, flugelhorn, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 5 trombones (with mutes):
- 4 tenor trombones, bass trombone, open, straight mute, cup mute, harmon mute, bucket mute, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 6 additional winds:
- Piccolo, alto flute, C flute, Bb clarinet, bass clarinet, tuba, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 3 keyboards:
- Steinway B grand piano, vintage electric piano, jazz accordion, rock organ
- 3 guitars:
- 2 electric guitars, acoustic guitar
- 6 basses:
- 2 upright acoustic basses, 2 fretless electric basses, 2 fretted electric basses
- 3 drum kits:
- Classic stick kits, fusion stick kit, plus separate instruments (kick, snare, toms, hi-hat, cymbals), brush kit (with controllable stirs) plus separate instruments
- Vibraphone (hard and soft mallets), Latin percussion, bongos, congas, timbales, wood blocks, bells, whistles, and more
Gary Garritan's Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection puts more than 50 amazing instruments at your command!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.