The True Historic 1959 Les Paul Reissue Aged Electric Guitar from Gibson Custom features reformulated plastics based on lab analysis of original vintage parts, double-carved and hand sanded neck and top profiles, Murphy Aged, thin wet-sanded lacquer, Custom wound Custom Bucker pickups, Hot Hide Glue joinery, historically accurate serial number.
Available in very limited quantities in 2015, this is the closest you can come to owning an original vintage Les Paul from the 1950s without actually acquiring an original. Comes with True Historic COA with guitars exact serial number, die-cast True Historic badge over the Rhythm/Treble switch access cavity and hardshell reissue Les Paul case.
The True Historic range represents fanatic new levels of detail accuracy, employing new processes, new materials, and new skills to give you an entirely authentic ownership experience, placing the beauty, feel, and tone of an original 1950s Gibson in your hands. You simply can't get closer to the real thing...than the real thing.
New in 2015
- True Historic Plastics: Molecular level analysis delivers authentic vintage design
- True Historic Pickup Covers: Designed and engineered based on the originals
- Double-Carved Top: Authentic vintage dish profile
- Double-Carved Neck: Hand sanded for ideal playability and accurate profile
- "Broken" Peghead Edges, Smoother Edges: Vintage Looks and Feel
- Thinner Peghead Veneer: A testament to obsession with detail
- Thinner True Historic Wet-Sanded Finish: More work, more authentic
- Hide Glue Top Construction: A real vintage spec on the most "original" Reissue yet
- Rolled Fingerboard Binding: It's all about feel and playability
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1959 Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production, Murphy Aged
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.