A very-limited edition of one of rock's most iconic guitars.
When Ten Years After took their heavy, manic blues-rock to the stage at Woodstock in 1969, they unleashed a performance that came to define not just the legendary festival, but the spirit and sound of a movement. Following their set, which ended in a blistering rendition of ‘I’m Going Home,’ Ten Years After catapulted to stardom and Alvin Lee joined Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix and Keith Richards as one of the most influential guitar gods of the time. In honor of the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock, Gibson is proud to present this Alvin Lee ES-335 ‘69 Festival’ model, built to the exact specifications of the guitar Lee used during his jaw-dropping performance. It includes all the stickers, aging, modifications and mojo of the original. Only 50 of these limited edition models will be sold worldwideFEATURES
- Aged nitro-finished, semi-hollow, maple/poplar/maple body
- Mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Burstbucker humbuckers (n/b), Seymour Duncan single-coil (m)
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Bigsby B7 vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style Kluson tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body wood: Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage Medium C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker Open Coil
- Middle: Seymour Duncan Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker Open Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.