Giving you both a 2264E-style compressor and 1073-style mic preamp in a 2-slot 500 series unit, the 2264JR 500 Series Compressor and Microphone Preamplifier from Heritage Audio has a fully discrete Class A signal path, and is transformer balanced. The compressor is based on key components and the schematics from the company's 2264E rackmount compressor, while the 1073-style preamp provides up to 60 dB of gain. All rotary controls on the unit are stepped for precise recall. It provides discrete inputs for mic and line level signals. Please note, the compressor and mic preamp modes cannot be used simultaneously.
- Gain reduction meter: shows the compression amount up to 20 dB
- DYN switch: enables compression functions
- High pass switch: enables high pass filter on the sidechain circuit
- MIC switch: enables mic input and overrides compression / Line input functions
- Compress recovery switch: switches between 6 time constant options, 100, 400, 800, 1500 ms, Auto1 (100 ms on peaks, 2 seconds on program material) and Auto2 (50 ms on peaks, 5 seconds on program)
- Compress threshold stepped control: sets the minimum level at what compression happens, from +12 dBu down to -12 dBm in variable "smart" steps)
- Compress ratio switch: allows the user to choose between 5 different compression ratios, 1.5, 2, 3, 4 and 6:1, and a LIMIT option
- MIC gain stepped control: in 5 dB steps from 35 to 60 dB
- Gain makeup stepped control: In 2 dB steps from 0 to 20 dB
- LINK switch: allows the module to be linked to compression bus
- Mic Preamp or Compressor Functions
- 60 dB 1073 Preamp Design
- 2264E-Style Compressor
- Stepped Rotary Switches
- Line & Mic Inputs
- High-Pass Filter for Pre & Compressor
- Requires 500 Series Chassis
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.