Designed for 500 series rack enclosures, the Heritage Audio 73EQ JR is a full-featured line input module that shares the 3-band equalizer, the transformer-coupled line preamplifier, and the Class A transformer-balanced output stage of the classic 1073 module. This combination allows the module to capture a full transformer-based Class A sound without the need for external preamps.
The equalizer section of the module features the same Baxandall-type high and low shelf filters found on the 1073, but with the addition of a high frequency selector switch. You can select four different frequencies of 10, 12, 16 or 20 kHz. The low frequency shelving EQ has a selectable frequency of 35, 60, 110, or 220 Hz. The mid frequency has a dual inductor-based ±18 dB peaking filter with a fixed Q and selectable center frequencies of 0.36, 0.7, 1.6, 3.2, 4.8, and 7.2 kHz. An EQL button allows for the equalizer section to be turned off and on.
Heritage Audio 73EQ JR Specs
- +6 to -20 dB Class A Line Level Preamp
- ± 16 High Frequency Shelving EQ
- ± 16 Low Frequency Shelving EQ
- ± 18 Mid Frequency Peaking EQ
- Equalizer Engage Button
- Class A 2N3055 High Headroom Output
- Internal Slow Turn-On Power Supply
- Uses Carnhill Transformers
- Classic Marconi Style Knobs
- 3-Band Equalizer from the 1073
The output stage is a Class A singled-ended design driven by a 2N3055 high headroom amplifier. To improve the performance of the module within a 500 series enclosure, the unit utilizes an internal slow turn-on +24V power supply for lower inrush current. The module is finished with Carnhill transformers and Marconi-style knobs for a classic tone and user interface experience.
Heritage Audio 73EQ JR Specs
- +6 to -20 dB Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating
- High Frequency: +/- 16 dB shelving, selectable at 10, 12, 16 or 20 kHz, Baxandall type
- Low Frequency: +/- 16 dB shelving, with selectable frequency of 35, 60, 110 or 220 Hz, Baxandall type
- Mid Frequency: +/- 18 dB peaking, fixed Q, selectable center frequencies of 0.36, 0.7, 1.6, 3.2, 4.8 and 7.2 kHz, dual inductor-based
- EQL button: Turns EQ on
- Class A single-ended, 2N3055 driven, high-headroom output stage
- Internal Slow Turn-on +24V power supply for lower inrush current, improving lunchbox performance
- Carnhill Transformers
- Marconi-style knobs
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.