Find your tone and never let it go.
Black Spirit 200 Floor combines the exhilarating range of sounds and features and the immense power of the award-winning Black Spirit 200 Head and Combo, and adds in the incredibly practical switching and controlling functions of the FSM-432 MK III MIDI Board.
The secret behind Black Spirit 200 Floor’s incredible sounds is the groundbreaking ‘bionic’ tone generating technology: Spirit.
This strictly analog circuitry faithfully recreates the complex, dynamic processes known from classic tube amp designs, thereby delivering world class tone and responsiveness. With the massive power of 200 watts and the integrated Red Box AE+ speaker emulation, Black Spirit 200 Floor can drive any kind and size of cabinet.
Spirit: The bionic tone generator
Over the years, they’ve been exploring the origin of the tonal magic of tube amplifiers more and more deeply. And what became obvious is this: it’s about way more than just the tube. The true tonal magic emerges from all the ‘weird’ dynamic interactions between the single circuit sections and the amp stages, the transformers and the speakers.
Together, these highly complex and dynamic physical phenomena create that rich, organic and tactile sound experience guitar players are looking for.
The Spirit Tone Generator technology faithfully recreates the natural yet wildly complex interactions of traditional tube amp circuits on a digitally-controlled but strictly analog working platform. This miniature masterwork houses the essence of the physics behind tube amplifiers, with all of the intensity – hereby creating the rich and responsive tonal behavior that gives you an unbridled joy of playing. Put simply, Spirit is made to inspire guitarists to perform at their best.
Innovative power amp sagging control
Much of the mesmerizing tones of the great clean, crunch and lead guitar sounds is down to a drop in power supply voltage when spiking transient signals hit the output stage hard. Or, put more simply, sagging! Now, for the first time in an analog amp, Black Spirit 200 lets you adjust the amount of power amp sag and dial in creaminess and growl regardless of the volume level.
Channels and FX
Black Spirit 200 Floor features four channels that take you on a trip through all the trademark tones of the last 60 years. And like four external stomp boosts, the channel-tailored boost will give you an even more assertive, creamier, or punchier tone! Four inspirational, strictly analog channels plus a complete range of built-in digital reverb, delay and modulation effects make it a perfect all-in-one solution, while a sophisticated FX Loop lets you connect external FX units. And it’s all accessible directly and with the trusted handling you expect from a real guitar amplifier.
Save your favorite tones with the push of a button
All parameters apart from the Master Volume can be stored in up to 128 presets and recalled any time you want! Black Spirit 200 Floor is the perfect solution on stage and for your sound library in the studio or at home. Recalling all your favorite Black Spirit 200 tones couldn’t be simpler: just save them to the desired preset slot using the foot controls, and you’re good to go!
Record amazing tones without mics
Hughes & Kettner’s award-winning Red Box has been the music industry’s go-to device for recording guitars without microphones for decades. Black Spirit 200 Floor features the most highly evolved Red Box ever: Red Box AE+. It’s the simplest, easiest and flat-out the best sounding way of sending your tone to a mixer, a PA or a recording device. But what truly sets Red Box AE+ apart is its versatility: choose from eight different cabinet types – from monstrous 4×12 stacks to compact 1×12 cabs, and anything in-between – to truly personalize your tone. This option is not just more convenient than miking up a cab… in most cases, it sounds a whole lot better too!
With the XLR Monitor In, you’re free to dial in the balance of monitor and amp sound as you see fit, and you don’t need to fuss with an outboard mixer to do so.
The two programmable pre-loops let you use your favorite pedals selectively, dropping them into the signal path only when you activate certain presets. When deactivated, these loops are removed from the signal path altogether so they cannot color your amp’s tone.
In Direct 7 mode, you can assign one preset to each of the seven buttons on the built-in MIDI Board to access seven presets directly, without having to change banks. You don’t even need to make specific new presets for Direct 7: simply assign your seven desired presets to the seven buttons.
Never lose a great tone again: App for iPad and Android
With the free App for iPad and Android connected via Bluetooth, you can manage your Black Spirit 200 Floor presets and adjust your tone without having to bend down!
Create, edit, save and share all your favorite sounds via Bluetooth using the Black Spirit 200 Remote App, available for iOS and Android.
The App, which you can download for free at the Apple App Store and Google Play and runs on all iPads running iOS 10 or later, lets you:
- Store and backup all your favorite sounds
- Manage an unlimited number of presets in as many libraries as you need
- Visually monitor all of the amp’s parameters in real time
- Remotely control all of those parameters in real time
- Load/send presets via email
With the Black Spirit 200 Remote App, you’ll never lose a great tone again.
- Hughes & Kettner’s award-winning Bionic Spirit Tone Generator built-in
- Contains all the features of the Black Spirit 200 Head and Combo, plus two additional true-bypass pre-loops and a dedicated Monitor-In
- Built-in 200-watt power amp
- Fully programmable with direct access to 128 presets, plus additional inputs for foot switches and expression pedals
- New Direct 7 mode for even easier access to up to seven presets
- High-quality, road-worthy aluminium die-cast housing
- Free App for iPad and Android devices
Get award winning sound. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS
- POWER OUTPUT: 2, 20, 200 Watts (switchable)
- CHANNELS: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra
- NOISE GATE: IDB (Intelligent Dual Breakpoint) Noise Gate
- INTEGRATED EFFECTS: Reverb, Delay, Modulation (Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo)
- FX LOOP: Serial
- PRE LOOP 1 & 2 Serial
- RED BOX AE+: 8 cabinet emulations, XLR-balanced
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLS: Channel, Gain, Volume, EQ, Sagging, Presence, Resonance, Noise Gate, Pre-Loop 1 & 2 On/Off, Boost On/Off, FX Parameters, FX Loop On/Off , Cabinet Type
- REMOTE CONTROL: Bluetooth, MIDI
- AUX INPUT: Mini jack, 3.5 mm stereo
- AUDIO STREAMING: Bluetooth
- PHONES/LINE JACK: 6.3 mm (1/4″) stereo, 50 Ohms
- SPEAKER OUT: 8-16 Ohms, switchable from guitar cab to fullrange speaker
- MIDI IN: 7-pin, 20 V DC phantom power (150 mA), 5-pin compatible
- MIDI OUT/THRU: 5-pin
- MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION: 300 W
- INTEGRATED MIDI BOARD: Preset Mode: 32 banks, 4 presets per bank, Tap Delay Stomp Box Mode: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra, Mod On/Off, Delay On/Off, Boost On/Off Direct 7 Mode: direct access to 7 out of 128 presets
- CONTROL 1 & 2: TRS jacks for footswitches and expression pedals
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 470 x 70 x 255 mm
- WEIGHT: 4.1 kg / 8.9 lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.