The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 is an extender for the QCon Pro G2 universal control surface. The QCon EX provides eight additional channels to your QCon Pro system and can be extended to up to 32 channels with three QCon EX G2 extenders.
Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon EX G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine-tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers (and toes) with the QCon EX G2's eight motorized faders, eight multi-purpose push encoders, and 2 foot pedal connectors. 12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and values.
The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 features Mackie Control and HUI emulation and includes presets for popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition. A User Defined mode is also included to create custom presets.
The QCon EX G2 is class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X and features a high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 8 x push-encoders with 11-segment LED rings
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Record enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- Mackie Control and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap software is provided for customized mappings in User Defined mode
- Expandable to 32-channels with 3 Qcon EX G2 units
- User A & User B 1/4" TRS foot pedal connectors
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgradeable over USB
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.