Our T-RackS 5 Deluxe collection provides you with the professional tools you need to take your mixing and mastering talents to the next level. It features 22 analog-modeled and digital processors which instantly expand the power of your desktop-based recording studio, for extraordinary processing versatility and soulful analog character.
Not only is each one of these processors amazing on its own, but you can chain up to 16 of them within the T-RackS standalone application, which makes it remarkably easy to audition different effects chains, turn processors on and off, rearrange their order and perform parallel processing by just dragging and dropping them to the desired position. But this is just one of the possibilities. You can open the modules individually as plug-ins, for standard multi-track mixing duties, or use them as "plug-in suite" within your favorite DAW.
All T-RackS 5 plug-ins support 64-bit Audio Units, VST2, VST3, AAX formats and are resizable at will.
In addition to the 22 processors, you will also get the all-new T-RackS 5 professional metering suite, which provides you with immediate and complete visual feedback about the content of your audio material, so you can easily deliver professional results that will satisfy the strictest broadcast compatibility standards. It includes everything from Peak, RMS, Dynamic Range meters, spectrograph, a real-time analyzer, phase correlation meters and much more. The metering section can be even launched as a separate floating window on a second screen, to let you keep an eye on levels while you focus on mixing and mastering.
T-RackS 5, T-RackS Deluxe and our flagship T-RackS MAX collections all include the new "fab four": Master Match, Dyna-Mu, ONE and EQual. Let's take a closer look at these incredible virtual units:
A powerful and clever module that automatically matches the sound of your tracks with up to 3 different source songs used as a reference to let you create great sounding mixes and masters without the need to be an audio engineering guru.
An exacting emulation of a well-known American tube compressor celebrated for its warm sound and vivid colored tone, which is perfectly recreated and indistinguishable from the original hardware. It shines on individual tracks and is perfect as part of any professional mastering chain.
Versatile "all-in-one" processor for easily shaping the sound of your mixes with utmost simplicity and mind-blowing effectiveness. It includes an EQ, compressor, harmonic exciter, low-end enhancer and limiter that will let anyone achieve professional quality results quickly and easily.
10-band, ultra-clear, high-end parametric equalizer with an extremely transparent sound, ultra-precise editing and a vast array of filter shapes that are based on the typical curves of classic British and American analog EQs. This amazingly flexible "hybrid monster" gives you the best of both worlds - digital precision and on-demand analog character that works perfectly for high-end mastering as well as individual tracks.
With T-RackS 5, you have the freedom to optimize your workflow as you please with 3 different working environments. You can use the modules as single plug-ins inside your DAW or under an integrated plug-in suite that can host up to 16 modules at a time and create complex signal chains.
You can, of course, run T-RackS as a standalone application and perform all processing from its resizable interface. Plus, if you own IK’s ARC System, the ARC processing will be seamlessly integrated into the signal chain when you open T-RackS in standalone mode.
Not only have we packed an incredible amount of features in the all-new T-RackS 5, but we have also teamed up with some of the industry's best engineers to provide you with kickin' presets you can use in your productions and that will help you adopt the same approach as the one that defined the sound of these incredibly gifted studio giants. While we cannot guarantee you will be nominated for a Grammy® next year, or win one, we can assure you that the results you will achieve will unquestionably be worth one.
- 22 processors included
- Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- T-RackS shell allows for chaining of up to 16 processors
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more.
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- 4 new processors: Master Match, Dyna-Mu, ONE, EQual
- Resizable, redesigned interface and plugin GUIs
- Broadcast-ready metering suite
- Floating meters option
- Chains of up to 16 processors
- Album Assembly section with waveform editing and metadata
- Enhanced audio engine
- Up to 192 kHz/32-bit floating point
- 4 dithering algorithms
- Equal gain option
- Signature presets from the industry's top engineers*
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.