T-RackS 3 Deluxe gives you 9 plug-in processors for your DAW -- or, you can run T-RackS 3 as standalone software, stacking up the modules in a custom rack just for mastering.
9 Must-Have Mastering Tools Say hello to a sweet lineup of processors you can use as plug-ins in any major native DAW. So that you get the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear, T-RackS employs SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology.
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670: Based on the legendary Fairchild 670 compressors/limiter, the Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 processor is a faithful reproduction of the original unit, modeling every control, tone, and output of that classic Fairchild.
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer: Dial in incredible top-end air and rich low-end punch with the Vintage Tube Program Equalizer. This EQ plug-in models the Pultec EQP-1A, arguably one of the best and most musical program equalizers ever made.
- Opto Compressor, Brickwall Limiter, and Linear Phase Equalizer: T-RackS' Opto compressor lets your sonic material sound larger than life, and the intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter guarantees to make your masters really loud without squashing them to a lifeless sound. When you need an accurate, high-definition EQ for your mastering tasks, turn to Linear Phase Equalizer, which has six completely identical bands that can be set to all available filter types, and that can span the whole spectrum range.
- Plus, Four Classic T-RackS Processors:Rounding out T-RackS are four tried-and-true processors: Classic T-RackS Compressor, a classic tube stereo compressor/leveler meant for mastering; Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, a multiband master stereo limiter; Classic T-RackS Clipper, a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects; and Classic T-RackS Equalizer, a 6-band parametric EQ modeled on high-end analog gear.
Stand-Alone Mode: Your Dedicated Mastering Suite In standalone mode, T-RackS' modular chain lets you call the shots and control the processors completely, and easy navigation and compare features make it a cinch to find your way around the software.
A configurable mastering/mixing chain lets you run up to 12 processors in parallel or series, while a built-in metering section always lets you know what's up with your levels, thanks to its easily viewable Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters. A dedicated spectrum analyzer offers Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators as well. Yay for high-fidelity oversampling with clear transparency -- with these T-RackS effects, you'll also enjoy high-quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path.
You can take the time to get to know each effect thoroughly, or you can get in there and go with T-RackS' easy-to-use style-based presets. Either way, T-RackS will have you polishing your tracks quickly and easily, with its other intuitive tools and features, like full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, a handy compare function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and more.
IK Multimedia T-RackS Deluxe Mastering Plug-In Suite Features - Mastering software for use in standalone mode, or as a suite of DAW plug-ins, supporting AU, VST, RTAS plug-in formats
- 9 analog-modeled and digital dynamics/EQ processors, including models based on the Fairchild 670 and Pultec EQP-1A
- 5 T-RackS processors: Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670, Vintage Tube Program Equalizer, Opto compressor, Brickwall limiter, and Linear Phase Equalizer
- 4 Classic T-RackS Processors: Classic T-RackS Compressor, Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, Classic T-RackS Clipper, and Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- Modular chain for full control and easy navigation/compare features -- run up to 12 processors in parallel/series
- Complete metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters; spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators
- High-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency
Keep your sound under control at all times with IK Multimedia's T-RackS. A comprehensive collection of effects and processors, T-RackS has a tool to meet every mastering need.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.