The Brute is Inward Connections’ most popular offering to date. It borrows the ultra-smooth opto-cell circuit of the flagship Vac Rac TSL-4 and pairs it with the VF600 discrete amp block, making the Brute a tremendous value. It smoothly controls transients while adding vibe and character with an airy quality. For 500 Series users it has become a near instant classic the world over.
For non-500 Series users, that revered sound is now available in a stereo-linkable, 1RU rackmount version, the Inward Connections Brute II. The Brute II’s new, rugged steel chassis leaves plenty of room for features not previously offered in its 500 Series predecessor. The most notable new features are built-in Wet/Dry Mix control, internal linking and four Ratio settings to choose from. These new features open new doors for tracking and mixing possibilities. The Brute II is the optical limiter for every engineer.
Inward Connections The Brute II Features
- TSL opto-cell reduction circuitry
- Transformer-balanced I/O
- VF600 discrete amp blocks
- Analog VU meter – switchable between GR and Output
- Mix control – mix dry and processed signal together
- Gain Reduction control
- Output control
- Four Ratio modes: Classic, Scary, Crazy, Psycho
- Link switch for stereo operation
- Bypass switch – relay controlled true bypass
- High-Pass Filter switch – 250Hz filter in the limiter detector circuit
- Heavy-duty steel 1RU enclosure
Inward Connections The Brute II Specifications
- Gain Reductions: up to 40dB
- Input Impedance: >100K ohms balanced
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.5dB @ 20Hz to 50KHz
- Output Signal to Noise Ratio: -95dB or greater
- THD + Noise: 0.01% @ 1KHz/+4dBu
- Reserve Makeup Gain: +15dB
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.