Inward Connections is celebrating 20 years of their VacRac limiter design with a limited edition TSL-4 Anniversary Edition. This special version features all NOS tubes, a battleship grey finish like the original VacRac system and is limited to just 20 units worldwide.
Building on a Classic
Inward Connections first created the TLM-1 (Tube Limiter Module) for their Vac Rac modular processing system. The TLM-1 was highly favored by many of the world’s top recording engineers and when the modular Vac Rac was discontinued, the TLM-1 topology found life as a new standalone, dual-channel unit. Thus, the TSL series was born.
The Inward Connections TSL-4 Vac Rac is the latest incarnation of this classic design. It adds new features without altering the sonic signature engineers have come to revere – Smooth limiting presented with the euphonic character and warmth of tubes. If you want to control the transients of vocals, guitars, bass or the mix bus, without tweaking a whole bunch of controls, the TSL-4 is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Inward Connections TSL-4 Vac Rac - Anniversary Edition Features (per channel)
- 40-Detent Gain Makeup Control – variable control of 14dB of output gain
- 40-Detent Gain Reduction Control – variable control of up to 40dB of gain reduction
- Bypass Switch – engages or disengages the gain reduction element
- Output Switch – Assigns meters to Gain Reduction or Output
- Hi-Pass Filter Switch – engages 250Hz high pass filter within the gain reduction circuit
- Link Switch – Links opto cells of both channels for stereo operation
- Large 3"x3" Illuminated VU meter
- Zero trim to calibrate the meter in Limit mode
- Tubes used in both input channels: Input stage - 6072A, Output stage - 12BH7A
- Power Supply: Pure Class A high voltage tube design with AC Voltage selector
- Unit dimensions: 3 rack space. 5.25" Height, 19" Width, 11.5" Depth
- Rugged, well-ventilated, 3U steel chassis design
- Classic vintage look
- Transformer Balanced, Line Level, XLR inputs and outputs
Inward Connections TSL-4 Vac Rac - Anniversary Edition Specifications
- Gain Reduction: up to 40db
- Input Impedance: >100k ohms
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.5 dB @ 20Hz to 20KHz
- Output Signal to Noise Ratio: -85dB
- THD + Noise:
- .015% @ 20Hz (0dB ref.)
- .085% @ 20KHz (0dB ref.)
- .15% @ 20Hz to 20KHz (+30dB ref.)
- Maximum Input Level: +20dB
- Maximum Output Level:
- +20dBm @ 600 ohms
- +34dBv @ 10K ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms transformer balanced output
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.