iZotope Ozone 6 Advanced beefs up the standard version of Ozone 6 for increased accuracy, flexibility, and control. Incorporating requests from mastering pros, Ozone 6 Advanced gives you additional controls and features like the Insight metering suite, as well as the powerful Dynamic EQ module. With all your essential mastering tools in one easy-to-use package, Ozone 6 Advanced lets you quickly dial in your signature sound and deliver vibrant, optimized masters. Under the hood, cutting-edge technology delivers the sonic texture of vintage analog gear with the exacting control of analog-modeled DSP. Whether you work in a project studio or a commercial mastering facility, Ozone 6 Advanced gives you everything you need to produce flawless finished masters.
Ozone 6 Advanced Mastering Suite at a Glance
- Essential professional mastering tools in an easy-to-use package
- The best of analog hardware, the power and precision of analog-modeled DSP
- Elegant, streamlined user interface encourages creative experimentation
- Helpful visual feedback at every step of the mastering process
- Powerful presets to get you started
Ozone 6 Advanced gives you not one, but two paragraphic EQs with eight bands of adjustable bell filters and a variety of additional filters including high/lowpass and high/low shelving. Use the first equalizer for preliminary shaping of your master, and then deploy Ozone's Post Equalizer for further EQ fine-tuning later in your signal chain. iZotope's new AnalogMatched EQ curves preserve analog behaviors at high frequencies, for authentically analog-sounding frequency response.
- Sculpt your masters with two powerful paragraphic EQs
- Eight bands of adjustable bell filters
- Additional high/lowpass and high/low shelving filters
- AnalogMatched EQ curves preserve analog behaviors
Ozone's robust multiband Dynamics module includes compression, limiting, and expansion, letting you easily fine-tune the dynamics of your mixes with independent control for up to four frequency bands. The interactive Threshold control lets you set your thresholds for the Limiter, Compressor, and Gate without diverting your attention from the all-important gain-reduction meter. Moreover, superimposed input/gain-reduction meters give you additional feedback as you make detailed dynamics adjustments.
- Includes compression, limiting, and expansion
- Fine-tune the dynamics of your mixes
- Independent control for up to four frequency bands
- Interactive Threshold control with superimposed input/gain-reduction meters
From the subtle snap of a country ballad rimshot to a slammin' club track, Ozone's Maximizer is exactly what you need to juice your recordings with professional loudness and fullness — all without sacrificing a smidge of detail. This powerful tool prevents your master from clipping while dramatically lifting your perceived overall program level, for mixes that pop right out of the speakers.
- Juice your recordings with professional loudness and fullness
- Works effectively without sacrificing detail
- Lifts your perceived overall program level
- Prevents your master from clipping
The multiband Harmonic Exciter in Ozone 6 Advanced rocks new enhancements that let you infuse your master with the ideal amount of bite or warmth more easily than ever. A choice of Exciter modes let you easily dial in tube or tape saturation and accentuate even-order harmonics, adding analog character, punch, and sparkle to your project. What's more, the Harmonic Exciter's multiband and Mid/Side modes give you a massive range of sonic possibilities across the frequency spectrum and the stereo field. Add analog character, punch, and sparkle to your project
- A choice of Exciter modes gives you sonic flexibility
- Choose between tube or tape saturation
- Accentuate even-order harmonics
Ozone 6 Advanced's multiband Stereo Imaging module allows you to precisely adjust your master's stereo image and width. As do Ozone's other multiband modules, Stereo Imaging works with up to four frequency bands, giving you independent per-band control over stereo width. Essential visual feedback for the mastering process is provided by Ozone's integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter, which includes a Polar Vectorscope mode and a Stereo Balance meter.
- Precisely adjust your master's stereo image and width
- Works with up to four frequency bands
- Independent per-band control over stereo width
- Integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter, for essential visual feedback
Mastering a track for CD from a 24-bit source? Ozone 6 Advanced gives you the highest-quality reduction algorithms available, letting you effectively convert and dither to 24, 20, 16, 12, or 8 bits. Ozone includes iZotope's proprietary MBIT+ dither algorithm that minimizes quantization distortion with ultra-low perceived noise, for smooth, quiet conversions with the best-sounding dither possible.
- MBIT+ dither algorithm minimizes quantization distortion
- Convert and dither to 24, 20, 16, 12, or 8 bits
- Easily master a 24-bit project for CD
- Smooth, quiet conversions with great-sounding dither
A long-time secret weapon of top mastering engineers, Mid/Side processing lets you work independently with the center and the sides of a stereo mix. Ozone 6 makes this powerful technique easier than ever, converting the incoming stereo information into separate mid and side signals. Think about the possibilities! Surgically EQ the mud out of hard-panned guitars while preserving the integrity of the center-panned vocal, snare, and bass drum. Add a touch of exciter just to perimeter instruments. Ozone's Equalizer, Post Equalizer, Harmonic Exciter, and Dynamics modules all sport Mid/Side modes, and you can also use the Input/Output meters in Mid/Side mode.
- Deploy this secret weapon of top mastering engineers
- Separates incoming stereo information into mid and side components
- Work independently with the center and the sides of a stereo mix
- Mid/Side mode built into four of Ozone's modules, plus I/O metering
Need even more mastering options? You need Ozone 6 Advanced, with powerful additional features aimed at the requirements of professional mastering engineers. Ozone 6's two paragraphic EQs give you impressive sound-shaping capabilities, but the new Dynamic EQ module in Ozone 6 Advanced goes way beyond, combining the precision of an equalizer with the ballistics of a compressor for an extraordinary additional measure of control you'll appreciate — and rely on when you master for a living. Ozone 6 Advanced also gives you an enhanced option for visualizing your mix: Insight, iZotope's pro metering suite, included as a separate, dedicated comprehensive metering component plug-in.
- An extended toolset for advanced processing
- Ideal for professional mastering engineers
- Dynamic EQ, for amazing sound-sculpting precision
- Insight professional metering suite
iZotope Ozone 6 Advanced is much more than the sum of its parts — a powerful system that gives you all the necessary mastering tools in one incredibly easy-to-use package. Ozone 6 Advanced sports dozens of improvements, refinements, and new features over its hugely successful predecessor — widely considered one of the biggest bang-for-buck software offerings in the entire AudioBuy.com.au Australia lineup. With iron-fisted control over essential professional mastering tools, you can give your mixes that pro sheen you've heard on mega-hits. Make your music come to life with iZotope Ozone 6 Advanced.